crazypal24x7

Broken In
Hey guyz !!!!

lookiing for andriod phone around 20 K with following specs

1> Camera > 5.0 Mp with flash
2> Color >=16M
3> OS >=Andriod 2.2
4> Screen >= 3.5

got Xperia X10, Samsung 9003i,Motorola Defy in mind .
Any suggestions ????

pauldmps

Banned
Samsung Galaxy Ace suits all your demands. It should cost you about 15k.

Xperia X10 is out of your budget + outdated
Samsung I9003 (not 9003i) has no Flash
Moto Defy is Android 2.1

OP
C

crazypal24x7

Broken In
thanks for de promt reply mate ,

The prob with Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 is poor resolution for 3.5" only 320 x 480 pixels which 1 would expect better for 3.5 "

So I guess its outta option !!

pauldmps

Banned
^^ Yes, unless you want to take it with you outside your house since it has a pathetic battery life.

thanks for de promt reply mate ,

The prob with Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 is poor resolution for 3.5" only 320 x 480 pixels which 1 would expect better for 3.5 "

So I guess its outta option !!

Unfortunately, you'll have to live with one or the other disadvantages. And I believe 320 x 480 resolution is quite usable. Imagine people using phones like the Galaxy Pop with 240 x 320 resolution on a 3.14" screen.

OP
C

crazypal24x7

Broken In
well cant ignore the resolution mate !!!!! quite important for me spending 20 K :) !!
let more suggestions pour in and lets c if we find a good phone !
so plz keep rolling !!!!!

How long we can expect for price to go down to fall in mah budget for the spec I m lookin for ?

only thing which is keeping me from buying samsung I9003 is NO FLASH (I m 1 of those who buys phones rarely so wanna be quite sure ) , come on such a good cam and no flash ,datz jus awful !!

Or should I buy it ?? dunno if I will regret it !!!!

Last edited:
OP
C

crazypal24x7

Broken In
which 1 ?

Motorola DROID X ME811
Motorola DROID 2 Global
Motorola DROID BIONIC
Motorola DROID PRO XT610
Motorola DROID X
Motorola DROID 2
Motorola Droid XTreme

pauldmps

Banned
well cant ignore the resolution mate !!!!! quite important for me spending 20 K :) !!
let more suggestions pour in and lets c if we find a good phone !
so plz keep rolling !!!!!

How long we can expect for price to go down to fall in mah budget for the spec I m lookin for ?

only thing which is keeping me from buying samsung I9003 is NO FLASH (I m 1 of those who buys phones rarely so wanna be quite sure ) , come on such a good cam and no flash ,datz jus awful !!

Or should I buy it ?? dunno if I will regret it !!!!

If I have the budget, I'll surely won't buy the I9003 because of its lack of flash. But the Galaxy Ace costs 5k less & you're getting a good bundle overall. And as I said, the resolution is quite usable & fits this price-range.

Samsung did a huge price cut to its flagship Galaxy S, but it is still a flagship. So don't compare its resolution with other phones in this price-range.

If you can spend further, then get the SE Xperia NEO for 25k. Or wait for its price to come down. It should come down to about 20k.

OP
C

crazypal24x7

Broken In
@webgenius
Well cant strech 3K unless it gives me irresistible deal

@pauldmps

Well since I m ready to spend 20K, Galaxy Ace wont do de justice !

as I said keep rolling guyz , if v can't find 1 ,ill wait for de price to com down

Last edited:

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
HTC Desire is available for 22k only, when I last checked. So it's 2k more.

2nd option is Samsung Galaxy SL, available for 19.5k. That's the best one for you in my opinion.

3rd option: Acer Liquid Metal for 20.5k to 21k.

Well, these are the nest ones that I could think of in that price range. Let me know what you think. If I were in your shoes, I would go with Galaxy SL.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Dell XCD35 has good screen resolution (WVGA) but crappy hardware... -- Dell XCD35 - Full phone specifications

OP
C

crazypal24x7

Broken In
how long can I expect for de price to go down to 20 K for Neo

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

dude, xcd35 has 2.1 I wont even think of buyin it. And theres no sign of Dell releasing even Froyo for it. !!

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Neo is supposed to be a sub 20k device. You can wait till mid-end april. If you are in a hurry, I think HTC Desire is the best choice. great h/w, very good UI, popular among modders. Only concern is battery life, which is common issue among most droids. just get an extra battery and you are set.

k4ce

Youngling
Get the Samsung Galaxy I9003 ... better than waiting for a fone ... Its available on flipkart and offers the best bang for your buck

Top Bottom