Need an extreme gaming rig- Rs. 100k-110k

Status
Not open for further replies.

shikharrastogi

Right off the assembly line
I want to buy an extreme gaming desktop....i can wait for a long time,believe me......even till april (2013 :p ) but the sooner the better!

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:I will be playing games like crysis 2,crysis 3(coming jan),Max payne 3,Gta 5 and all the ultra games you can think of.I will be playing them at ultra 1920x1080 resolution with Physx turned on(if any), 3D mode,8x or 16x anti aliasing(if any) and in Dx11 mode.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans. Indian INR Rs. 1,00,000-1,10,000 max!,not a penny more!

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans. Depends.I may overclock till 3.8-4.0ghz max...though i have my current Phenom IIx4 955 BE on 3.8ghz with stock cooler.

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans. Windows 7 (64 bit) Ultimate ..(Windows 8 is CRAP!)

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:1 Tb (no ssd needed)

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:i want a new monitor. A 24' 3D monitor will do (also suggest if i'll have more fun on a 27' non 3D monitor or not)

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:i dont want keyboard,mouse,mousepad.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:In the next 1 month.(though i can wait till april 2013 :D :p(but please dont tell me to wait till april 2013 n then buy!)

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:yes,i have built my last config myself!

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:I live in Allahabad,Uttar Pradesh.but the prices here are toooooooo high!(for eg. XFX radeon HD 6790 here is Rs. 12500!!!)so,no,not locally.online will be just fine.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:i want this PC to be future proof for like 3 years.i only want Gtx 680,nothing else..i5 2500k or i7 3779k will do....dont suggest a 15k mobo! just under 10-8k...i wont sli.

ALSO DO SUGGEST IF I SHOULD GO FOR A LAPPIE IN THIS RANGE OR BUY IT IN ANOTHER 3-4 YEARS(WHEN I WILL BE IN COLLEGE)?
THANKS! :mrgreen:

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Build your rig ~2014 when Haswell have arrived in the mainstream market along with DDR4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom