Need an android phone under 15k ??

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
What's all this frustration on Xiaomi about? Never seen someone do such thread-crapping before!
I own a Xiaomi Mi3 whereas a cousin owns a Moto G and after comparing them over the past couple of days, I don't find anything wrong in either of the devices. Both are extremely well-built but when it comes to VFM, the Xiaomi simply drubs the Moto G. After sales service? I have had a Karbonn A12+ for almost a year now and have dropped it several times while trekking and till date, I haven't found a problem with it. Yes, the hardware is shitty and it is a cheap phone to be discussed about here but I hope you got the point. :|

P.S.: There is a difference between Xiaomi and Micromax. One is an OEM while the other is a reseller of rebranded phones.

you cannot base xiaomi to be great in ASS and quality unless a few months pass along and you get a fair idea
very few devices develop issues on the first few months but xiaomi already has reception ,build,ASS issues,some even recieved bricked handsets
just see the reviews on flipkart and youll see how many negative reviews are also present
my friend bought an mi3 with a bunch of issues and sold it yesterday for a moto g,hes much happier now

OP
D

dmanojkmr

Journeyman
SAR Value for Moto G

SAR US
1.17 W/kg (head) 1.06 W/kg (body)
SAR EU
0.79 W/kg (head)

what's case for rest of the phone.

Mi 3 beats moto G in this case too...I has a high SAR value. but not sure of its number.

- - - Updated - - -

Is Xaiomi products released in US or EU ?
They are very concerned about the product's quality but we see only its boasting features.

rish1

Cyborg Agent
even Blackberry Z3 is turning out to be a good device , getting great reviews from Users.. and sales are getting good

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
z3 and z10 are also awesome but just keep in mind it desnt have google services otherwise there are alternatives which work well on my z10 as well
zenfone 5 ,moto x,moto g,z3 and z10 are all great phones in their own way

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
Avoid BB... I'd rate zero for its horrible UI and navigation.

- - - Updated - - -

:eeksign: Wikipedia, GSMArena
Well, I don't think that the UI is so terrible as you speak.

Yes. It has some few compatibility flaws but this phone is great for those who want just a no non sense phone. IMHO.

Plus the UI is buttery smooth and has some cool gestures in it. With the coming of 10.3 update, android compatibility has become better than ever.

OP
D

dmanojkmr

Journeyman
Bought Moto G as the price got dropped by 2k. It's no match for other phones at this price range.

But suggested my friend to buy Zenfone 5 as per his requirement.

Thank you all for you support and concern.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Avoid BB... I'd rate zero for its horrible UI and navigation.

not true at all,its even smoother than stock android like [MENTION=137025]kalam_gohab[/MENTION] also said
i own a z10 as my 2nd phone so i know BB10 in and out
only flaw is it doesnt run google apps but it has alternatives and is the fastest and smoothest UI ive ever seen

- - - Updated - - -

Bought Moto G as the price got dropped by 2k. It's no match for other phones at this price range.

But suggested my friend to buy Zenfone 5 as per his requirement.

Thank you all for you support and concern.

Congrats!! :) (y)
im sure youll love it!!

Top Bottom