need an all rounder(laptop)...plz help

darkmaster

Broken In
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)
A: 55000

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
A:
Thin and Light; 12" - 14" screen
Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen

3) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like:dell,samsumg ,lenovo
b. Dislike:

4) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
A: programming,photo-editing,multitasking and 1-2 hours gaming(medium and high end)

5) What screen resolution(s) & type (glossy/matte) would you prefer?
A:any will do but preferrence goes to HD+ and FHD

6) Anything else you would like to say? (eg: local purchase, ASS,matte/glossy finish)
A:plz rply fast ....want to buy before the year ends....

powerstarprince

In the zone
lenovo y500 will be better based on cpu specs and build quality, quite reliable. but still it comes with 768p res while s03 has hd+ 900p res. Since its a new upcoming product there won't be much to compare yet.

powerstarprince

In the zone
Ok i found this laptop for sale at 50k but its specs are i5 3210m, 6gb ram, 1tb HDD, win 8 pro, gt 645m 1gb. For that price it's a cool purchase. It comes with 4 cell battery though n a backup of 3 hrs. it has 1 usb3.0 and 2 usb2.0 ports, dolby advanced audio speakers. I'm not sure about the i7 variant but there is one model also available. My guess is that its i7 3520m and can cost upto 54k.

OP
D

darkmaster

Broken In
Ok i found this laptop for sale at 50k but its specs are i5 3210m, 6gb ram, 1tb HDD, win 8 pro, gt 645m 1gb. For that price it's a cool purchase. It comes with 4 cell battery though n a backup of 3 hrs. it has 1 usb3.0 and 2 usb2.0 ports, dolby advanced audio speakers. I'm not sure about the i7 variant but there is one model also available. My guess is that its i7 3520m and can cost upto 54k.

i found the same i5 model but for 52k and the y500 with i73632m is for 69k....

so i'm searching for y400 or z400....
they would be cheap considering the screen size.......

powerstarprince

In the zone
z400 hasn't released even in the US so u have to wait like 1-2 more months for it to be available in india. Generally u dont find such 14 inch models selling in the market. Like the asus n55sf last year became available in india but not its 14 inch variant. the y500 u have seen is a high end gaming laptop and u can probably get it to around 66k. it has the option for dual graphics to run 2 x gt 650m in sli mode.
z500 is what u can afford for 55k

Top Bottom