Need an accurate PDF to DOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slam Team

Journeyman
I have a 1000 pages of pdf files that I want to convert to Word (.DOC) .. Need a software for the same purpose... ABBYY Finereader 7 is too costly an affair for me.. Help d00ds..

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
I have personally used the Solid Converter PDF To Word program and find that its the best when it comes to converting PDF to DOC accurately enough with the most minimal corrections. You can download it here:

*www.solidpdf.com/pdf_get_download.htm

chaos

Broken In
Here's a web page listing PDF to DOC converters:
*www.handyarchive.com/free/pdf-to-doc-converter/

OP
S

Slam Team

Journeyman
chaos said:
Here's a web page listing PDF to DOC converters:
*www.handyarchive.com/free/pdf-to-doc-converter/
Arey yaar It should be a very accurate one... cuz I have to do this conversion error-free... so the s/w should have all the tools for spell-checking, format editors, etc..

Abey Mathew

Right off the assembly line
:D
Use Adobe Acrobat Professional 7.0, This will solve your problem.
To Convert PDF To DOC goto File>Save As Menu. It will open the
Save As Dialog Box. Select the *.doc Format and your job is done.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
I am yet to come across a freeware program that does PDF to DOC. And you can bet that it would be least of all, accurate. You need a professional solution if you've got a thousand pages and you want to retain formatting.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
It might be the best, but its definitely not the cheapest, he was looking at a cheaper alternative to ABBYY.

OP
S

Slam Team

Journeyman
Ya man I tried a free alternative to Adobe Acrobat.. but It was the worst of all s/w s... And coming to Adobe Acrobat ..as @ enoonmai has already said I want a free alternative...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom