Need Advice to buy Google Nexus 7

shanthi

Broken In
Hi

I want to buy Google Nexus 7 ,i would like to buy in online ,but i want to know which shopping website is best .

karthikkumar

Broken In
There are many shopping website like EBAY,Grabmore,Flipcart etc,you just have to compare the price of this product in various website .

karthikkumar

Broken In
In ebay they are selling this Google Nexus 7 for 21,530, Grabmore for 19,999 and in Homeshop18 for 27,012.I think this information might be useful for you ,it is you wish to select where to buy .this is a US product that's why we need to go with shopping website otherwise we can get near by Store.

OP
S

shanthi

Broken In
Thanks for the information karthik ,can you send me the link for this product in those website .So that it would be easier for me to select .:-o

karthikkumar

Broken In
Already raam given link for ebay ,so the following for grabmore & homeshop18

check the link for the price of google Nexus 7 32 GB in grabmore (Rs. 19,999)
Link : 32 gb google N7

And this link for homeshop18 google N7 32 Gb(RS. 21764) - 32 gb google N7 32 Gb

X 0 N 0 D E

Broken In
May I suggest an iPad Mini?
By the time the NeXus 7 comes to u even from a website offering it at the lowest price, it will b around 19. If u add 2 more thousand, u get a fantastic product like the Mini. I too was about to buy the NeXus7. But i luckily did research and waited for the Mini. Its worth every single penny. NeXus 7 has many hardware issues.

Top Bottom