Need advice on best budget laptop in core i7+good gpu+ adequate battery (~4 Hrs) ??

bharatrocks100

Right off the assembly line
Hi,
I'm looking for core i7 budget laptop. (max $925 or Rs. 50,000)

I have shortlisted these 2 models from Samsung and ASUS, after studying for last 2 weeks.. Please advice. (also, if there's other laptop model/brand you can suggest ?)

1) Asus K55VM-SX086D Laptop (3rd Gen Ci7/ RAM 8GB/ 1TB HDD/ DOS/ 2GB Graph, NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 630M )
>> ASUS - Notebooks- K55VM

2) Samsung NP350V5C-S06IN Laptop (3rd Gen Ci7/ RAM 8GB/ 1TB HDD/ Win7 HP/ 2GB AMD Radeon HD 7670M)
>> NP350V5C-S06IN - TECH SPECS | SAMSUNG India

I am also looking for adequate battery backup in laptop you'll suggest.

Thank you in advance
-bharat :)

$hadow

Geek in making
Increase your budget a bit and get samsung series 5 so4in or if you can not get sammy model which you shortlist.

SunE

Professional Newbie
I'd suggest you to go with the ASUS one. Many of my friends have it. The laptop is good looking and has better build quality. Also GT 630M is better than HD 7670M.

SunE

Professional Newbie
^^ Actually we can't say that one is better or the another since both have almost equal performance. In some games 7670m is faster whereas in some other games GT 630m is faster. I recommended the ASUS one since a Samsung laptop of mine died in 2yrs(motherboard gone bad).

$hadow

Geek in making
^^ Actually we can't say that one is better or the another since both have almost equal performance. In some games 7670m is faster whereas in some other games GT 630m is faster. I recommended the ASUS one since a Samsung laptop of mine died in 2yrs(motherboard gone bad).

Just because your motherboard died that does not mean that sammy produce bad laptop it is just your fate or because of your ill usage I am using so5in from sammy along with 2 other sammy notebook and as of now I have got no problem with them. So please do not blame sammy for their laptops.

SunE

Professional Newbie
^^Dude mind your tone. How can you say that I "ill used" my laptop?
Also it only takes one bad experience to wanna start avoiding a company. Anyways it's of no use fighting with you.
@OP both are good laptops just buy whatever seems to suit you the best.

$hadow

Geek in making
^^Dude mind your tone. How can you say that I "ill used" my laptop?
Also it only takes one bad experience to wanna start avoiding a company. Anyways it's of no use fighting with you.
@OP both are good laptops just buy whatever seems to suit you the best.

Dude you took me to the wrong way what I mean to say is the service requirement which is many a time required by laptops. I own a SSI in fact it is my family buz and we nearly have every company machine except acer. And the machines do require some servicing within a year or so. But sammy machines requires so in about 20 months.
This is what I want you to understand by my term 'ill usage' no offence brodr. Due to my personal experience I am defending sammy and you due to your personal exp your review is vice versa for sammy.

SunE

Professional Newbie
Dude you took me to the wrong way what I mean to say is the service requirement which is many a time required by laptops. I own a SSI in fact it is my family buz and we nearly have every company machine except acer. And the machines do require some servicing within a year or so. But sammy machines requires so in about 20 months.
This is what I want you to understand by my term 'ill usage' no offence brodr. Due to my personal experience I am defending sammy and you due to your personal exp your review is vice versa for sammy.

No problem brother. It's exactly what you said in the last line of your post. Even I'm a fan of samsung laptops & am considering getting the next s05(s07 perhaps?).

$hadow

Geek in making
they have launched series 7 two months ago in India and it is yet to be seen anywhere including their own e store. From where do you hear about s07 @ SunE

Hi,
I'm looking for core i7 budget laptop. (max $925 or Rs. 50,000)

I have shortlisted these 2 models from Samsung and ASUS, after studying for last 2 weeks.. Please advice. (also, if there's other laptop model/brand you can suggest ?)

1) Asus K55VM-SX086D Laptop (3rd Gen Ci7/ RAM 8GB/ 1TB HDD/ DOS/ 2GB Graph, NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 630M )
>> ASUS - Notebooks- K55VM

2) Samsung NP350V5C-S06IN Laptop (3rd Gen Ci7/ RAM 8GB/ 1TB HDD/ Win7 HP/ 2GB AMD Radeon HD 7670M)
>> NP350V5C-S06IN - TECH SPECS | SAMSUNG India

I am also looking for adequate battery backup in laptop you'll suggest.

Thank you in advance
-bharat :)
It will be better if you post what are you gonna do with your lappy. core i7+7670/630 combo seems a bit odd.

trojanation

Right off the assembly line
Please guys, help me out :(

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/laptops-netbooks/173734-need-help-buy-gaming-laptop.html

Top Bottom