Need a vfm laptop

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
@omega44-xt How much is the performance difference between these two laptops
*www.flipkart.com/lenovo-ideapad-ga...-bb8c-6ecaf7ca523f.COMG36BSYCJQMNSW&_appId=CL
vs
*www.flipkart.com/lenovo-ideapad-ga...-bdfa-7654308aa315.COMG8ZHDWJXZRHBW&_appId=CL

The second laptop does not have a preinstalled hdd though.

Is it true that AMD laptops have less resale value as compared to the intel one's?

Need another laptop for someone, same specifications as from the original post minus the gpu, require the same for day to day office work. Any recommendations?

@omega44-xt How much is the performance difference between these two laptops
*www.flipkart.com/lenovo-ideapad-ga...-bb8c-6ecaf7ca523f.COMG36BSYCJQMNSW&_appId=CL
vs
*www.flipkart.com/lenovo-ideapad-ga...-bdfa-7654308aa315.COMG8ZHDWJXZRHBW&_appId=CL

The second laptop does not have a preinstalled hdd though.

Is it true that AMD laptops have less resale value as compared to the intel one's?

Need another laptop for someone, same specifications as from the original post minus the gpu, require the same for day to day office work. Any recommendations?
Get first & be done with it. Not a noticeable difference in gaming performance as GPU is weak. Surely 5600H is a better CPU.

For Intel 11th gen vs AMD Ryzen 5000, I will any day prefer Ryzen for better battery life (provided rest are same). Some don't trust Ryzen, so their loss. In general laptops lose value fast.

Ultrabook at 62k:
*www.amazon.in/dp/B098NNGNVC/

Cheaper option under 50k:
Amazon.in

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Get first & be done with it. Not a noticeable difference in gaming performance as GPU is weak. Surely 5600H is a better CPU.

For Intel 11th gen vs AMD Ryzen 5000, I will any day prefer Ryzen for better battery life (provided rest are same). Some don't trust Ryzen, so their loss. In general laptops lose value fast.

Ultrabook at 62k:
*www.amazon.in/dp/B098NNGNVC/

Cheaper option under 50k:
Amazon.in
Ordered this Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 Ryzen 5 Hexa Core 5600H - (8 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 11 Home/4 GB Graphics/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650/120 Hz) 15ACH6| 15ACH6D1| IdeaPad Gaming3 15ACH6D1 Gaming Laptop Rs.89490 Price in India - Buy Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 Ryzen 5 Hexa Core 5600H - (8 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 11 Home/4 GB Graphics/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650/120 Hz) 15ACH6| 15ACH6D1| IdeaPad Gaming3 15ACH6D1 Gaming Laptop Shadow Black Online - Lenovo : Flipkart.com for 52.5k. The flipkart exchange guy said that 4000 will be reduced from the exchange price of 7000 for a scratch. His diagnostic app showed that everything is ok. Anyways I refused to accept it. Now my last option is to try to exchange from Amazon. Both the models shared by you in the last post don't have the numlock key, it is very much needed. Any laptop with numlock keys in this range? Found these which are alteast from an official seller, please let me know if there are other laptops from good sellers too. I am now okay with atleast 1tb ssd or nvme instead of hdd. If not possible then willing to add an additional 512gb m.2 ssd myself if the laptop is easy to open and if it does not void the warranty

*www.amazon.in/Lenovo-IdeaPad-15-6-inch-Windows-81Y4017UIN

*www.amazon.in/Lenovo-Ideapad-Windows-Refresh-82K200X6IN

*www.amazon.in/dp/B08GG8WCW7

*www.amazon.in/MSI-i5-10300H-IPS-Level-Windows-10SC-095IN/dp/B09BRCKLLR/

*www.amazon.in/HP-RX5500M-Graphics-Flicker-16-e0162AX/dp/B098QBT5KT

*www.amazon.in/dp/B09MF8KMRW

Have heard horror stories about MSI's customer support. HP will be my last choice for the type of cs that they have. Hope that Lenovo is good.

Top Bottom