need a speech to text

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingshere

Right off the assembly line
hi all

well i need a speech/voice to text software so thatit can help me in my day to day life as i do a lot of paper work. plz reply as fast as possible.

Biplav

In the zone
well as already said dragon naturally speakin does a commmendable job,
one thing we all need to remember is that the software provides better accuracy over a period of time.so make sure u do all the training properly.

ravimevcha

Journeyman
Dragon Natual Speck is the best one.. but u need long practice to make ur specking profile.. u have to practice around 100 (dont rem. exact) paragraph

or 2nd simple way use MS Office Built-In services

OP
K

kingshere

Right off the assembly line
HI ravimevcha
can u plz explain hoe to use the MS office thing u say, n plz give step by step instruction if possible
thnx

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
@kingshere, for MS Office speech recognition u can try this link... >>

*www.microsoft.com/enable/training/word2002/speech_overview.aspx

saurabh.sauron

Ambassador of Buzz
i reccommend Talk it Type it anyday. it is really worth it. you may have a 30 day trial download at the link :-

*www.download.com/TalkItTypeIt/3000-7239_4-10395699.html?tag=lst-0-1

gaurav_sood91

Broken In
Hey,
i want something of the same type. though, i am not willing to spend any money on it.. is there a software i can download in which it will type into any windows application without having to register??

Biplav

In the zone
well office's inbuilt dictation sw doesnt have accuracy as dragon does for indian accent.
trust me i have tried both and no way can they be compared.
dragon is far too superior and got other additional features too.

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
not willing to spend $$$ on it ???
then u have just 2 options...
>> go with office XP's S/W ( which su***)
>> or try to download dragon thru t***** (mmmm.....sumone just placed a hand on my mouth.....cant say anything more!! )

Kniwor

Learner
grinning_devil said:
not willing to spend $$$ on it ???
then u have just 2 options...
>> go with office XP's S/W ( which su***)
>> or try to download dragon thru t***** (mmmm.....sumone just placed a hand on my mouth.....cant say anything more!! )

lol...

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/avatars/101580197143b2b7d554f87.jpg
that seemed finger on a mouth.... :p

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
lol dats ritely pointed Kniwor !!!! :lol: :twisted:

and coming bak to the original thread....
if possible try to find out an old disc ... its a .net PC Magzine disc,July 2000 edition,and along with the mag came the software
"philips Free Speech" ..full version .... i remember i tried dat long bak,was satisfactory keeping in mind my pc config at that time!!! :cry:

shashanktyagi1

Journeyman
well the speech recognition of office xp dosent seem to work on my compu(worked weel earlier). it says that precessor above 400mhz is required. i have got 1.6ghz!! soln anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom