Need a software for Image Map Coordinates in Web-Designing?

clerkman1612

Journeyman
:cool:Guys! I m pursuing a Web-Designing Course in a local institute. I have already got two softwares regarding it. Those are Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 and Adobe PhotoShop CS3.:-D But I need another software too. It is for the following thing:-
(As you all digit experts know)In Notepad we sometime use Client-Side Image Map.In the map, we specify the exact coordinates (in the map/photo) to make a hyperlink. So to find what is the number of that coordinates in that photo I need the software. Let me give u an example plz:-
img src ="xyz.jpg" alt ="ImageMap" usemap="#imap"
Mapname ="IMAP"
area name ="link1" shape =rect coords ="98,104 209,126" href ="xyz.htm"

:reading: so in this command we know the coordinate already for creating a hyperlink in the respective photo.But if we don't know the right coordinates then we obviously cannot type correct coordinates in the above command in order to create a hyperlink in the map.

So Guys I need a software which can tell that in a photo/map the area in which I have clicked mouse cursor is which coordinates?:unsure:
It would be helpful if you recommend me a cheap software for it and or even if u give me a link for it.
Thanks in Advance! :thumbs:

Pratul_09

Journeyman
Hey just open dreamweaver and put a imagemap over it and then drag it to cover the area. No need of knowing co-ordinates

Top Bottom