1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Need a shop which repairs o2 in mumbai

Discussion in 'Mobiles and Tablets' started by magnet, Jan 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magnet

magnet Member

Well my o2 xda mini has some sort of hanging problem and it refuses to start.......

i Have given it to a guy but frm past 10 days he too is failing to repair...it...i want to know any of mumbai guys know someone who repairs o2........

i m seriously looking for somone to get it done.......problem being its an uncommon mobile so quite tough to find it servicing...also i bought it from a uk guy so cant ask for warranty stuff

2. Pathik

Pathik Google Bot

thers some shop next to alfa wich does it i think....

3. OP
    OP
    magnet

magnet Member

aah i hav been to alfa way bak with frnds scooty...can u guide me where exactly i know how toreach andheri via train..lol

4. eddie

eddie El mooooo

You can go and talk to the official repair center guys

Accel Icim Systems & Services Ltd
    D-16, 4th Floor, Commerce Centre
    Tardeo, Mumbai 400034
    Tel: 022-23512952/022-23524715
    Monday to Saturday: 9:30am - 6:00pm
    Closed on every second Saturday of the month
    Closed on Sundays & public holidays
    http://www.seeo2.com/support/template/CollectionPoint.vm/_country/in

You can tell them that you will pay for the service and don't need free warranty. They might look at it and tell you how much it will cost you. If it fits your pocket...get it done from official people.

BTW on a personal note...my experience with these Accel ICIM guys have been pretty bad. I stopped using Seagate Hard Drives because of them. They handle Seagate's warranty in Delhi and are terrible to say the least. Still you can try...may be Mumbai people are different.

5. Pathik

Pathik Google Bot

take a auto 4m andheri or vileparle stn... Tell him to goto irla lane nr bhagubhai coll.. Get down.. Thats alfa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.