Need a Samsung Mobile 4

Rajesh345

Youngling
1. Budget? - max 13k
2. Display type and size? - anything 4 inch
3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip? bar
4. Preferred choice of brand? Samsung ONLY
5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type). Touchscreen
6. What camera option you want?

5MP

7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc)Android

8. Preferred connectivity options (3G, Wifi etc)Please specify clearly. 3g Optional

9. Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc)?
10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc)? Phone call but sometimes , music , photo , etc
11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? should have good looks, should have good sound from headphone
12. Any other info that you want to share

DUAL SIM MUST

Please suggest for my friend guys

thank you in advance

Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562
Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 - Samsung: Flipkart.com

Last edited:

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
You're requirements are so well tailored that they won't fit on any other phone but Galaxy S Duos. For dual sim, calls and text its kinda okay. But it has very very pathetic performance when it comes to gaming, HD video playback etc and lags like hell.

Spending 13k on such a device is not a good idea IMO. Atleast get the S Advance @ 15k or wait for Optimus L9 to reappear on homeshop18 superdeals.

BTW dual sim feature for a smartphone is still a weird concept for me to digest!

OP
R

Rajesh345

Youngling
You're requirements are so well tailored that they won't fit on any other phone but Galaxy S Duos. For dual sim, calls and text its kinda okay. But it has very very pathetic performance when it comes to gaming, HD video playback etc and lags like hell.

Spending 13k on such a device is not a good idea IMO. Atleast get the S Advance @ 15k or wait for Optimus L9 to reappear on homeshop18 superdeals.

BTW dual sim feature for a smartphone is still a weird concept for me to digest!

thank you , if i am skiping dual sim idea what are the Good available phone between range 12-13k ?

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
thank you , if i am skiping dual sim idea what are the Good available phone between range 12-13k ?

Xperia U (a bit outdated considering the new xperia lineup will be out soon), Lumia 520 etc are good phones in this range. But if you can stretch your budget a bit more get the S Advance or L9, they are totally worth the money spent. I think snapdeal is selling the former for 14k.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
For 13k, get 520. Cheaper and good. But for better one, get L9 @ 16k if you can extend your budget. Final option is, Pantech Burst.

randomuser111

Technomancer
+1 to above.

Best option is Pantech Burst. Otherwise increase your budget and get S Advance/Lg L9. ( L9 is better than advance )

Lumia 620 is also a good option if you are fine with Android. You can get it around 13.5-14k from local stores

Top Bottom