Need a powerful laptop for 80k

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
@whitestar that is not the laptop we are talking about acer doesnt have it listed on their website yet . what you shared is a rs 50k convertible.

i found this, this clears the confusion acer could not lol.
Acer Nitro 5 AN515-51

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I knew about that digit review link but the point is how can one decide to spend 80k on something that is not even listed at product's official site yet.That is why I said to get it from an authorized offline acer showroom.After all if something isn't even listed at acer site yet then isn't it better to get it directly from acer showroom.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
on that note I agree with you if an acer showroom lets you experience it before hand then why not.
i have heard that ips has a chance of white spots and backlight bleeding and a few people have received faulty displays on this laptop from flipkart inside the acer community.
so the question is will you be able to run the laptop and check for display issues at the shop if not then flipkart is better owing to easy replacement.
Replacement at the showroom might not be that smooth.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why do you say replacement at flipkart is better,i thought only 1 replacement is allowed & for a product priced 80k surely they will look for themselves if the issue is serious enough to warrant a replacement because some amount of backlight bleeding is not enough to even claim warranty?Of course if the display is faulty enough to the extent it looks odd then whether flipkart or shop,replacement can be claimed.

OP
K

Kamalesh Bharadwaj

Broken In
I knew about that digit review link but the point is how can one decide to spend 80k on something that is not even listed at product's official site yet.That is why I said to get it from an authorized offline acer showroom.After all if something isn't even listed at acer site yet then isn't it better to get it directly from acer showroom.
Its listed by authorised acer dealers fr 74k.

OP
K

Kamalesh Bharadwaj

Broken In
on that note I agree with you if an acer showroom lets you experience it before hand then why not.
i have heard that ips has a chance of white spots and backlight bleeding and a few people have received faulty displays on this laptop from flipkart inside the acer community.
so the question is will you be able to run the laptop and check for display issues at the shop if not then flipkart is better owing to easy replacement.
Replacement at the showroom might not be that smooth.
I have the same doubts regarding the display and build quality.
Buying a laptop in India is a real pain. :/

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
Waiting till diwali seems the only option then , the festive deals might hurt your pocket less and you might get the above 100k ones just within reach if not in your budget completely.
right now asus gl553 vd 8gb 1050 ti is 103k might be a lil less in local markets.

found this on amazon maybe grab this in diwali sale.
*www.amazon.in/Asus-GL553VE-FY047T-...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=32NXB30H53Y6XNX85EQK

Last edited:
OP
K

Kamalesh Bharadwaj

Broken In
Hp pavilion power 15 HP Pavilion Power - 15-cb053tx

Msi pe62 7rd
MSI P Core i7 7th Gen - (8 GB/128 GB SSD/DOS/2 GB Graphics) PE62 7RD Gaming Laptop
MSI P Core i7 7th Gen - (8 GB/128 GB SSD/DOS/2 GB Graphics) PE62 7RD Gaming Laptop Rs.78990 Price in India - Buy MSI P Core i7 7th Gen - (8 GB/128 GB SSD/DOS/2 GB Graphics) PE62 7RD Gaming Laptop Silver Online - MSI : Flipkart.com

Any suggestions/reviews regarding tese two models.
And no more discussion abt overpriced laptop please.....we know that.

OP
K

Kamalesh Bharadwaj

Broken In
Waiting till diwali seems the only option then , the festive deals might hurt your pocket less and you might get the above 100k ones just within reach if not in your budget completely.
right now asus gl553 vd 8gb 1050 ti is 103k might be a lil less in local markets.

found this on amazon maybe grab this in diwali sale.
*www.amazon.in/Asus-GL553VE-FY047T-...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=32NXB30H53Y6XNX85EQK

How does the MSI GP62 7rdx fair? Better than Acer nitro 5?

Top Bottom