need a phone with in 15k

vote for the best (am only looking for camera and music quality)

• k790i

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • k810i

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • n73me

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • motorkr e6

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baker

Albicelestes
hi

my friend need one mobile with in 15k

all he need is good camera and good music player

gve me a choice between
k810i
n73me
motorkr e6

Pathik

Google Bot
Well
1. It is a symbian fone. App and game support rocks..
2. It has the loudest speakers.
3. IMO it's cam is better than k810i.
4. It has EDGE and 3G both while k810i has only 3g and e6 has only edge.
5. It offers very good VFM.

electrokawal

ELECTRO is here!!
@pathiks
What about the sound quality on the headphones?
Is it as good as SE k810i?

And the phone won't be having Cybershot features, I guess..

Does it have best pic feature?
Does it have photo fix mode?
I've heard that it uses artificial colours and thats the reason why its images appear to be more appealing...But they appear to be unrealistic...(Just a personal opinion)
Don't u feel that the phone is too slow as compared to a k810i/k790i?

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
I would say go for k810i. The camera is definetly better than n73me bcoz n73 produces over-saturated photos. I have w810i and my friend has n73me and even my w810i 2mp camera photos look more realistic and natural than n73me.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I say go for N73 ME.
The camera is good so is the music.

What about the sound quality on the headphones?
Is it as good as SE k810i?

And the phone won't be having Cybershot features, I guess..

Does it have best pic feature?
Does it have photo fix mode?
I've heard that it uses artificial colours and thats the reason why its images appear to be more appealing...But they appear to be unrealistic...(Just a personal opinion)
Don't u feel that the phone is too slow as compared to a k810i/k790i?

Cybershot is a sony ericsson trademark,so is best pic,photo fix.
Nokia has these features,but with a different name.

Also i have seen the pics from my friends N73.They were good.I din't feel any saturation.

The music is also good.

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
ring_wraith said:
I have w810i and my friend has n73me and even my w810i 2mp camera photos look more realistic and natural than n73me.
Thats because u compare evy pic u take with ur w810i pics.
A nokia n73 usr would put it as "ur w810i pics are undersaturated."
I feel n73me pics are very natural and lifelike.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
n73 me .. very good music as well as excellent camera.. and symbian as well

n73 cam is way better than w810i obviously ... also it performs on par with k810i cam if u manually adjust some settings and tweak it a bit ..

n73 me .. very good music as well as excellent camera.. and symbian as well

n73 cam is way better than w810i obviously ... also it performs on par with k810i cam if u manually adjust some settings and tweak it a bit ..

it does have sequence mode which is same as best pic .. where 6 images are taken with single camera click .. also with latest firmware the images taken with n73 are a bit better in terms of colour reproduction..

Last edited:

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
^^ ummm... you are repeating yourself.

The n73 cam sucks . don't really know what settings you can adjust, but the colors are too over saturated. They do not look natural at all.

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
decide for yourself..... if u r opting for a Smartphone, go for N73me..... (Smartphones with OS are comparable to PCs.... extremely customizable but CAN suffer from problems which are analogous to everyday problems u have to face while using a PC )..... non-Smartphones are best choice when u want a hasstle-free phone with fast and quirky interface, needs minimal maintenance but user-customization ability is very limited. In the latter case, K810 is highly recommended :)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
What about Motorola Razr2?

samsung u600:

240 x 320 pixels display
60mb internal memory
microSD
3.2mp cam
Document viewer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF)
fm
music player
USB2
bluetooth 2 with A2DP

Last edited:

JamesTryForYou

In the zone
decide for yourself..... if u r opting for a Smartphone, go for N73me..... (Smartphones with OS are comparable to PCs.... extremely customizable but CAN suffer from problems which are analogous to everyday problems u have to face while using a PC )..... non-Smartphones are best choice when u want a hasstle-free phone with fast and quirky interface, needs minimal maintenance but user-customization ability is very limited. In the latter case, K810 is highly recommended :)

This Dude Speak Some Sense;)

electrokawal

ELECTRO is here!!

Yup I agree with rockthegod!
k810i wud be my pick!
If you wanna compare the snaps taken by k800i and N73, then go

*www.gsmarena.com/n73_d900_k800_photo-review-102.php
Although u'l find the snaps taken by N73 to be more appealing...don't get fooled!...Coz they are simply not natural!
But choices differ from people to people..
So, the choice is urs and urs alone! :D

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
^^ ummm... you are repeating yourself.

The n73 cam sucks . don't really know what settings you can adjust, but the colors are too over saturated. They do not look natural at all.

have u used n73 ?
i may be repeating .. but ..surely n73 cam does not suck .. even when compared with k790i ..i had both handset at the same time .,,

k790i is better in low light conditions cos of xenon flash ..
n73 is somewhat better in daylight situations ..

by tweaking mean .. selecting manual scene control, iso settings , etc ..
it does help u get natural looking snaps from its cam ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom