Need a new Neckband

lutenic

Broken In
I mostly purchase neckbands in Rs. 1000-1200 range.
Most neckbands I have purchased till now latest 7-8 month at most. The worst was Zebronics Jumbo which had 100hrs playback (which proved to be true), lasted only 1 and half month before left side stopped working.

Now I am thinking to get a neckband which can last a little more. I checked a lot and due to so many options in each price range; I am super confused :-x

Please suggest some decent one from Price range: below 1000 till 2000 max. Even if they last 1 year, it would be 'paisa vasool' for me as I have high neckband usage per day.

Don't need any super voice quality, decent audio is enough!

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I researched quite a bit when I needed a neckband last month.
Ended up with boAt Rockerz 330 Pro as it was in my budget and with 60 hours playback time. So I need to recharge it quite less for my usage.
Here's the link: *www.amazon.in/gp/product/B09LHXTXMX/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

It's showing as not available in stock though, so that's a bummer.

bubusam13

Human
OPPO Enco M32 / EWN20 Bluetooth Headset (Black, In the Ear): I got this for 1499 for few weeks back from Flopkart. They sound descent enough.

OP
lutenic

lutenic

Broken In
I researched quite a bit when I needed a neckband last month.
Ended up with boAt Rockerz 330 Pro as it was in my budget and with 60 hours playback time. So I need to recharge it quite less for my usage.
Here's the link: *www.amazon.in/gp/product/B09LHXTXMX/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

It's showing as not available in stock though, so that's a bummer.
Man buying a neckband, earphone, headphone, earbuds has become a Herculean task in current times.

So many options and often these go out of stock quickly online only to never come back.

I had checked many and shortlisted below two from Blaupunkt:

1. Earbuds: Blaupunkt BTW100 XTREME Bassbuds Truly Wireless BT Earbuds - Link
This one had high base but now out of stock and I don't think they will bring this back as there are new models already up which I find hard to like

2. Neckband: Blaupunkt BE100 Xtreme Bluetooth Neckband Link
This one is in stock but the bluetooth version is v5 and driver is 10mm, I am thinking to check 13mm ones.

The Boat one you recommended is now in stock at 1799/-
Is that a good price?

OP
lutenic

lutenic

Broken In
Ended up buying eabuds for now:
1. Earbuds: Blaupunkt BTW100 XTREME Bassbuds Truly Wireless BT Earbuds - Link
This one had high base but now out of stock and I don't think they will bring this back as there are new models already up which I find hard to like

Built Quality is good and bass and trebel is balanced. Power backup is good and did not charge since yesterday.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
The Boat one you recommended is now in stock at 1799/-
Is that a good price?
Well I had bought it at that price only, since I required the headphones on a short notice.
Well, congrats for earbuds. Seems good.

Top Bottom