Need a new Neckband

lutenic

Broken In
I mostly purchase neckbands in Rs. 1000-1200 range.
Most neckbands I have purchased till now latest 7-8 month at most. The worst was Zebronics Jumbo which had 100hrs playback (which proved to be true), lasted only 1 and half month before left side stopped working.

Now I am thinking to get a neckband which can last a little more. I checked a lot and due to so many options in each price range; I am super confused :-x

Please suggest some decent one from Price range: below 1000 till 2000 max. Even if they last 1 year, it would be 'paisa vasool' for me as I have high neckband usage per day.

Don't need any super voice quality, decent audio is enough!

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I researched quite a bit when I needed a neckband last month.
Ended up with boAt Rockerz 330 Pro as it was in my budget and with 60 hours playback time. So I need to recharge it quite less for my usage.
Here's the link: *www.amazon.in/gp/product/B09LHXTXMX/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

It's showing as not available in stock though, so that's a bummer.

bubusam13

Human
OPPO Enco M32 / EWN20 Bluetooth Headset (Black, In the Ear): I got this for 1499 for few weeks back from Flopkart. They sound descent enough.

OP
lutenic

lutenic

Broken In
I researched quite a bit when I needed a neckband last month.
Ended up with boAt Rockerz 330 Pro as it was in my budget and with 60 hours playback time. So I need to recharge it quite less for my usage.
Here's the link: *www.amazon.in/gp/product/B09LHXTXMX/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

It's showing as not available in stock though, so that's a bummer.
Man buying a neckband, earphone, headphone, earbuds has become a Herculean task in current times.

So many options and often these go out of stock quickly online only to never come back.

I had checked many and shortlisted below two from Blaupunkt:

1. Earbuds: Blaupunkt BTW100 XTREME Bassbuds Truly Wireless BT Earbuds - Link
This one had high base but now out of stock and I don't think they will bring this back as there are new models already up which I find hard to like

2. Neckband: Blaupunkt BE100 Xtreme Bluetooth Neckband Link
This one is in stock but the bluetooth version is v5 and driver is 10mm, I am thinking to check 13mm ones.

The Boat one you recommended is now in stock at 1799/-
Is that a good price?

OP
lutenic

lutenic

Broken In
Ended up buying eabuds for now:
1. Earbuds: Blaupunkt BTW100 XTREME Bassbuds Truly Wireless BT Earbuds - Link
This one had high base but now out of stock and I don't think they will bring this back as there are new models already up which I find hard to like

Built Quality is good and bass and trebel is balanced. Power backup is good and did not charge since yesterday.

OP
lutenic

lutenic

Broken In
Update:
Blaupunkt BTW100 XTREME has been a surprising find. Earbuds really have long standby and last 3-4 days easily with regular usage. The bass, volume and sound clarity is good for the price.

Anyone looking for earbuds below Rs 1500/- can try this out.​

Top Bottom