1. Budget?
20K Max

2. Display type and size?
Doesn't matter.. I have the old Note ( GTN7000 ).. So size doesnt matter

3. Dual sim?
Doesnt matter

4. Preferred choice of brand?
Any Renowned Brand

5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)?
Good Camera.. Good Selfie cam would be a plus but not necessary

6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc).
Android but willing to go Windows only if the advantage is very high cuz generally i like to root and install custom OS!

7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready).
At the least 3G

8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)?
Surfing Internet, Multimedia, Camera and occasional Gaming

9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?
I have been eyeing Sony Xperia C3 ( Error 500 Server Error )

10. Any other info that you want to share
Nothing..

Also would really like if the mobile has a good battery backup if not great!..

OP
V

Viswanathan

Journeyman
thanks for the suggestion guys.. What do you guys think about Nokia Lumia 730?.. Everyone says it has better Battery backup, Front & Back Cam Awesome, Awesome Display etc..

Do you guys think is it worth it to switch to windows platform?.. I mean does windows platform really have good & alternative apps like android do?..

Thanks a lot in advance :)

mitraark

Decrepit
Do not go for the Z Ultra, you say size doesn't matter, but Z Ultra is a completely different ballgame altogether. OnePlus One seems to be perfect for your needs, best transition from Note 1.

$hadow

Geek in making
Windows lack proper Google apps support so if you are a heavy Gapps user then stay away from Windows and if not than you should check out L 730

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
thanks for the suggestion guys.. What do you guys think about Nokia Lumia 730?.. Everyone says it has better Battery backup, Front & Back Cam Awesome, Awesome Display etc..

Do you guys think is it worth it to switch to windows platform?.. I mean does windows platform really have good & alternative apps like android do?..

Thanks a lot in advance :)
Well WP does have just about every app that one uses in a day to day basis.

But as you probably know it lacks the customizability and flexibility of Android.

But if you're a power user, it's best to stick with Android(for now).

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
Rather Lenovo Vibe X2 is a good choice if you want moat current specs or else go with Moto X for Pure Vanilla Android.

I guess 16 GB OPO will be near your budget if you can extend OPO is a steal.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Windows Phone 8.1 is very mature,it just lacks otg support for now and a few bug fixes(hopefully in jan)
If you want a fresh OS,WP wont dissappoint ,depends on preference really

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Go for lumia535

Why Lumia 535,he might as well get Lumia 730 instead as his budget allows it
Lumia 730 has a SD400,Lumia 535 has SD200
both have 5Mp front camera
730 has a high quality 6.7Mp carl zeiss lens which is one of the best phone cameras ever built and is based off pureview and is the best low light phone camera,535 has 5mp rear camera which is way better than average but 730 beats it a long shot
both have 1gb ram and an awesome update cycle
battery life should be comparable
going by my own Lumia 720 and Lumia 820,i can safely suggest the 730 as an awesome option(not that 535 is bad but given a choice,might as well get 730) :)

Top Bottom