Need a mobile with Stylus, DUal SIM & upgradable to Nougat

kunnusingh

Journeyman
Don't post stupid comments.
I don't know about Stylus but "Samsung Galaxy A3" worth Rs.8000 - (Up-gradable to 7)

Dual Sim, 3G.

Not support 4G but there is no super difference in 3G or 4G.

Wait for Samsung update, Once they will role Android 7 update for Galaxy A3 then purchase it.

Samsung On Pro7 - Dual SIM and there is a chance that it will get upgrade to 7 in future, This is not confirmed by company but I am sure that either company will provide upgrade or someone from XDA forum will release upgrade.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Re: Need a mobile with Stylus, DUal SIM & upgradable to Nougat

I don't know about Stylus
Then why are you even commenting? (I guess just to increase post count)

but "Samsung Galaxy A3" worth [strike]Rs.8000[/strike] crap - [strike](Up-gradable to 7)[/strike] stuck at marshmallow
OP has a budget of 12-25k. Don't suggest entry level phones worth 6k at best.

Dual Sim, 3G.
Not support 4G but there is no super difference in 3G or 4G.
:facepalm:
Insert a jio sim in any of the slots of a 3g phone and try to make it work

Wait for Samsung update, Once they will role Android 7 update for Galaxy A3 (which they never will) then purchase it.
Since when does samsung has good record for releasing android updates (not security updates) for their low-end utter crap phones (exclude the S and Note series as usual)?

Samsung On Pro7 - Dual SIM and there is a chance that it will get upgrade to 7 in future, This is not confirmed by company but I am sure that either company will provide upgrade or someone from XDA forum will release upgrade.
For the bold part: Are you a samsung rep or a dev from XDA because its either Official Nougat or GTFO.
If op wanted to get a custom rom, he would've mentioned it. Then again, why the hell would he buy a phone with 720p TFT screen, 2 GB ram, 3 year old sd410 and no fingerprint sensor for 10k?

Last edited:
Top Bottom