-Camera(Preferably 3.2 MP)
-Extendable Memory
-FM radio
-Good music player
-EDGE
-Large Screen
-Cool Looks
-Good built-in speaker

Please suggest guys. He prefers SE and NOKIA. Not motorola.keep pouring in your suggestions :)

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
K790i.... meets all of ur requirements except the price.. bet its rs 500 more!!! :)

THE CAMERA IS EXCELLENT !!! XENON FLASH !!! Cybershot/BestPic/AF etc etc... Music Player is OK but not as good as the walkman series.

get a detailed review here... and get blown away....
*www.mobile-review.com/review/sonyericsson-wilma-en.shtml

Pathik

Google Bot
n73me n73me n73me n73me n73me n73me n73me n73me n73me n73me n73me n73me n73me n73me n73me n73me n73me n73me

hailgautam

Youngling
Both n73me and k790i will be available for you. I heard that n73me had a price drop of 1500 yesterday. (my friend has a airtel dealership - he deals with phones as well). even k790i - i bought it for 16.5K in may. so you have both within your reach.

my preference is k790i for it is faster compared to the n73me. got a real Flash, that takes decent pix in night... See my post in mobile pix section. apart from it it has very decent config as per your requirements plus it is far too comfortable to configure work with pc.

Pathik

Google Bot
make it
pure cam quality - k790i
symbian os, overall better multimedia capability, good cam, awesome sound, edge and 3g both, etc etc -n73me

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
what ?:shock: u mean if a phone has symbian then it will hv better music capabalities than other phones :(
in other words w830i w880i and w850i are all downers to n73me in music quality ?? :confused:
this is bad........common walkman phones either outperform or equal n73me :cool:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
read correcty aks_win. better multimedia capability means support for a wider number of formats. it does not always mean better "music quality"

Pathik

Google Bot
@aks_win i didnt say n73me outperforms w830 or 880 in terms of music quality.. But k790i aint a walkman fone.. Its a cyber shot.. Listen to both n73me and k790i music thru speakers and u ll know..

2kewl

Sangeet Premi
Instead of going for a K790i , go for a K810i. Its available at just under 18K and its a friggin good phone

apacheman

Journeyman
eggman said:
Hi guys
One of my friend is in need of a mobile. His budget is 17k. His req is:
-Camera(Preferably 3.2 MP)
-Extendable Memory
-FM radio
-Good music player
-EDGE
-Large Screen
-Cool Looks
-Good built-in speaker

Please suggest guys. He prefers SE and NOKIA. Not motorola.keep pouring in your suggestions :)

K810i
Its a gem of a phone! looks dazzling under lights! and has all da goodies. Walkman type player.chekc it out!

iamtheone

Journeyman
if you want a music phone,the n91 s 'TEH BOMB' in music quality. The standard 4 GB variant is HUGE on storage and hold your breath, comes with BOSE earphones. YES BOSE HEADPHONES. All for jst 17k.Do look it up on GSM arena.com And yeah, you will find reports over the internet saying N91 hangs a lot. But dont worry, the pieces in the market right now are the ones with the updated firmware, that have solved the problem. The camera is 2 MP, but who ****ing cares when it looks so damn sweet and sounds even better. Erricson, well, they are good.My freind has a 550i music edition. Gotta say, it sounds quite good. But it looks horrendous. Was never a fan of erricson fones anyway. Look too plain they do! On a different note, whatever your star struck, Abhishek fan college friends say, stay MILES MILES away from motorokr.On a different note, whatever your star struck, Abhishek fan college friends say, stay MILES MILES away from motorokr.It is the most overrated peice of ****, that i'v ever seen.and yea if u r concerned about the fragility of the n91 coz of the micro HDD then i wud say that brother The N91 is a sturdy enuff phone. It has awesome sound quality. It looks absolutely futuristic.Lastly, about durability and fragility. See, you should not consider these factors while getting a high end phone. It is just like getting a high end graphics card. When you get a high end gadget, it is pricier than the lower end gadget and if you screw it some how, you will obviously incur a greater loss than with a low end gadget. So i would tell you to get the phone of your choice and just handle it as carefully as you can. Like in this case, you say you drop your phone a lot. The measure against this would be getting a good 500 rupees cover for your phone. You cover your phone in a good leather case after usage and flaunting it to freinds and it will definately be protected from scratches and accidental falls. That way you can even get a good resale should you want to sell it in say 1 year.
^ See through this massive post and make the call. Let me know if you want more info.

happy buing mate:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom