need a low cost 1-1.1 ton AC

ajay600

Broken In
We have a small 100 sqft room. and we need a 1-1.1 ton AC(nothing more, nothing less).
Primary consecrations are AC cost and power consumption.
The AC will run only 3 hrs/day daily. ideally, it would run for 10 months/year.

We wont require any fancy features.. it is also fine if it takes initially some time to cool.

At the end of a year, which brand&model would save me the most.
Pls suggest!

Thanks!

dpluvuall

Broken In
You can buy Sharp Or Daikin brands

- - - Updated - - -

for non inverter models go for Voltas, samsung, LG...

Well [MENTION=278633]amitchauhan[/MENTION] i think there are no low cost inverter AC "Sharp Or Daikin" as [MENTION=127791]ajay600[/MENTION] require a low cost one while these will cost around 39K-41K in total.

Jeetkarsh

Broken In
We have a small 100 sqft room. and we need a 1-1.1 ton AC(nothing more, nothing less).
Primary consecrations are AC cost and power consumption.
The AC will run only 3 hrs/day daily. ideally, it would run for 10 months/year.

We wont require any fancy features.. it is also fine if it takes initially some time to cool.

At the end of a year, which brand&model would save me the most.
Pls suggest!

Thanks!

You can buy the 1.1 ton pet model of sharp for around 28.5k only if you are able to convince the dealer

amitchauhan

Broken In
this is really low price..was your dealer convinced for this price.. i doubt it unless you are buying it without bill :mrgreen:

Last edited:

Tenida

Gadget Freak
The cooling of a room also depends on other factors other than ton like, insulation, number of windows, sunlight, heat producing appliances in the room like TV, computer etc.
Multiply the length, breadth and height of the room (take units as feet). Then divide this by 1000 to get the ton capacity

Example if the room’s size is 10 feet by 10 feet by 10 feet

So 10 X 10 X 10 comes out to 1000, divide this by 1000 the answer comes to 1. So your as tonnage requirement is one ton
*i.imgur.com/gHk0FlA.jpg

Top Bottom