Need a laptop for light gaming and running VMware within 40k

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
:confused:

Buddy, I've been mentioning them since the start. :|

Lenovo Z50-70 Notebook (4th Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 1TB/ Free DOS/ 2GB Graph) (59-420313) Rs.42999 Price in India - Buy Lenovo Z50-70 Notebook (4th Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 1TB/ Free DOS/ 2GB Graph) (59-420313) SIlver Online - Lenovo : Flipkart.com
Lenovo Z50-70 Notebook (4th Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 1TB/ Free DOS/ 2GB Graph) (59-419439) Rs.42990 Price in India - Buy Lenovo Z50-70 Notebook (4th Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 1TB/ Free DOS/ 2GB Graph) (59-419439) SIlver Online - Lenovo : Flipkart.com
Again I reiterate that all the above models comes with free DOS not full Windows-8.1
Prices goes up/down in Flipkart,and during the Diwali DELL SE OFFER ,I got it at Rs.42,600/-
One of the buyers from Flipkart got the DELL Inspiron 14 5447 notebook at Rs.35k(during Billion purchase offer)
[MENTION=125133]Minion[/MENTION] could very well purchase the Lenovo Flex model with eyes blindfolded,a very good purchase.He could also purchase laptop from any other manufacturer
according to his wish + will .That is my point.
Various models(Lenovo) and discussions are presented,but I think there should not be any insistence for OP. [MENTION=125133]Minion[/MENTION] is a well Tech enthusiast and geek,with a good amount of knowledge and stable matured mind.
His choice.

OP
M

Minion

Conversation Architect
[MENTION=125133]Minion[/MENTION] what have you decided?

Almost decided on getting lenovo flex due to full HD IPS display.From my research what i found out that no laptop is perfect atleast in budget segment for e.g a laptop can have very good configuration but display quality will be bad take the example of lenovo model Saiyan has mentioned it got not so good TN panel but got nvidia 840 GPU same with dell too AMD 265 and again with TN.

- - - Updated - - -

Again I reiterate that all the above models comes with free DOS not full Windows-8.1
Prices goes up/down in Flipkart,and during the Diwali DELL SE OFFER ,I got it at Rs.42,600/-
One of the buyers from Flipkart got the DELL Inspiron 14 5447 notebook at Rs.35k(during Billion purchase offer)
[MENTION=125133]Minion[/MENTION] could very well purchase the Lenovo Flex model with eyes blindfolded,a very good purchase.He could also purchase laptop from any other manufacturer
according to his wish + will .That is my point.
Various models(Lenovo) and discussions are presented,but I think there should not be any insistence for OP. [MENTION=125133]Minion[/MENTION] is a well Tech enthusiast and geek,with a good amount of knowledge and stable matured mind.
His choice.

I created this thread for getting suggestions:-D so all suggestions are welcome.Finding a notebook within budget that fullfill all your requirement is such a pain in ass:mrgreen:

Last edited:

kg11sgbg

Almost decided on getting lenovo flex due to full HD IPS display.From my research what i found out that no laptop is perfect atleast in budget segment for e.g a laptop can have very good configuration but display quality will be bad take the example of lenovo model Saiyan has mentioned it got not so good TN panel but got nvidia 840 GPU same with dell too AMD 265 and again with TN.

- - - Updated - - -

I created this thread for getting suggestions:-D so all suggestions are welcome.Finding a notebook within budget that fullfill all your requirement is such a pain in ass:mrgreen:

A very good decision in buying the Lenovo Flex FHD notebook.:clap2::thumbs:
Keep it up,Friend and enjoy the experience.
Please do post pics/videos of unboxing and a short review on Lenovo Flex if possible.
Thank You.

OP
M

Minion

Conversation Architect
Sorry guys for bugging you again how is this
HP Pavilion 15-p077TX Notebook (4th Gen Ci5/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Win8.1/ 2GB Graph) (J6M42PA) Rs.50500 Price in India - Buy HP Pavilion 15-p077TX Notebook (4th Gen Ci5/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Win8.1/ 2GB Graph) (J6M42PA) Imprint SNow White Color With Texture Linear Pattern

It has 840M and it is lighter too around 2.2Kg.Need feedback from you people.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Sorry guys for bugging you again how is this
HP Pavilion 15-p077TX Notebook (4th Gen Ci5/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Win8.1/ 2GB Graph) (J6M42PA) Rs.50500 Price in India - Buy HP Pavilion 15-p077TX Notebook (4th Gen Ci5/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Win8.1/ 2GB Graph) (J6M42PA) Imprint SNow White Color With Texture Linear Pattern

It has 840M and it is lighter too around 2.2Kg.Need feedback from you people.

It says 2.44 KG on the product page itself. :|

OP
M

Minion

Conversation Architect
This page is saying it is 2.27Kg
HP Pavilion 15-p077tx Notebook PC | HP® Official India Store

Anyways I will be going to auditon after 2 days I have these laptops in mind
HP Pavilion 15-p077TX Notebook
Lenovo Z50-70(59-420313) Notebook
IdeaPad Flex 2-14 FHD (Grey)59-429729

If somebody wants to add any options to this list you are welcome

OP
M

Minion

Conversation Architect
Thank you all for your valuable feedback.
Finally bought HP pavilion 15 P077TX for 48k with mcfee internet security 15 months license(Free).Laptop looks good in white colour and it is pretty light too.
Windows boots within 5 sec.Runs cool and is very silent too.Display is good with good contrast ratio.Sound quality is decent with good high and mids some bass.

Viewing angles are not good as with all TN panels but if you sit in front of lappy you will not face any issues.Havn't played any heavy games as i am busy.Charging is very fast this laptop charges within 1Hr.

kg11sgbg

Thank you all for your valuable feedback.
Finally bought HP pavilion 15 P077TX for 48k with mcfee internet security 15 months license(Free).Laptop looks good in white colour and it is pretty light too.
Windows boots within 5 sec.Runs cool and is very silent too.Display is good with good contrast ratio.Sound quality is decent with good high and mids some bass.

Viewing angles are not good as with all TN panels but if you sit in front of lappy you will not face any issues.Havn't played any heavy games as i am busy.Charging is very fast this laptop charges within 1Hr.
++++11111....
This is what I like and adore.
Always own choice + wish,always going by self decision & judgement.
Thank you Friend,for the honourable decision and self purchase a wise one for you personally.

Top Bottom