Need a HomeTheatre System under 50k

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Hello Guys,

Recently purchased an LG 55" OLED tv (Model: LG Oled55b6t) a non-3d model.
It has really good Harman Kardon built-in speakers and I also provided with a 300W Soundbar and SubWoofer (Both from LG brand itself which are wireless/bluetooth enabled unit).

Though the Soundbar has better RMS and PMPO ratings than the in-built Harman Kardon (down facing) Speakers, I still feel that the in-built speakers are far better than the Sound bar.

I was actually looking for a good Home Theatre System (not sure to go for a Soundbar+Woofer unit or a 5.1 unit) but what I do know is that my Budget is Rs.50k (lesser priced and more VFM the better but certainly NOT a single Rupee higher than Rs.50k).

I would prefer a Soundbar+Woofer based system rather than a 5.1 based system...but if you guys feel that 5.1 is better than a Soundbar+Woofer based system then I will give it a try as well.

Cheers n e-peace...

- - - Updated - - -

*bump*

Well, I was browsing for a HT System myself as well and got this ---> Yamaha Home Theater Package Yht-196 (Black)
The reviews are good on Amazon.in but it is a 5.1 based system and NOT a soundbar based system.

Has any one experienced Harman Kardon Sabre 26/35 (Soundbar based system)? :)

Cheers n e-peace...

Top Bottom