need a graphics caed under 5k

Status
Not open for further replies.

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
Try out 6200, 5700, 5800,5900 . But dont take below 5700 as they arnt good enough for todays games. Also see that 6200 is better as it has Shader Models 3.0 and good features. Try to put lil more money and go for 6600.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Anything below 6600 GT is a waste of money, man. You can get hold of it in about Rs. 1,500 extra.
In fact, I am inclined to think that even 6600 GT is a waste of money. Can't even run 'TrackMania Nations ESWC' at 'Very High Quality'.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Is it possible to install more than two cards in nVidia's SLi setup. I thought only ATI's crossfire config allowed you to do that? :?

rohan

In the zone
@aryayush: I don't think it cannot. I have a GeForce 6600 (non-GT) and it still runs Trackmania Nations at Very High Quality at around 35 fps.

You can go for the XFX GeForce 6600 256mb card. It is a bit higher than ur budget(7,500) but it's a very good card and offers excellent value for money.

Meanwhile, this can help you: *www.techenclave.com/forums/hardware-prices-GraphicsCards-24.html

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
rohan said:
@aryayush: I don't think it cannot. I have a GeForce 6600 (non-GT) and it still runs Trackmania Nations at Very High Quality at around 35 fps.
Which processor and how much RAM do you have?

Last edited:

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
The 6600 Gt is available for 7.2 k If u wanna run the upcoming games thats ur only budget choice though i wouldnt bet on that too sustaining the games after 1 or 2 yrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom