Need a good electronic shaver?

Hello,
to all of you.
I need a good electric shaver, I have chosen some models, the First model is Philips AQUATOUCH 891 and second one is Philips AQUATOUCH S5050/06, Please let me know out of this which one Should I buy?
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

$hadow

Geek in making
Aquatouch lineup is great. Pick anyone you find suitable for yourself. Plus are you planning for trimming as well?

josin

In the zone
Hello,
to all of you.
I need a good electric shaver, I have chosen some models, the First model is Philips AQUATOUCH 891 and second one is Philips AQUATOUCH S5050/06, Please let me know out of this which one Should I buy?
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

i have an 891 with me for the past one year. well if you ask me is this worth then i have to say " not good enough" ...Electric shavers are good only if you have lots of time to spare. If you have thick beard then a trimming is must before shaving. these things will leave some hairs under the chin no matter how hard you try. If you are a first time electric shaver then rashes can occur at times. you will have to use it on daily basis to stay away from rashes. So get a MACH3 instead. if you are hell bend on getting one try to get this one Amazon.com : Braun Series 7- 790cc Pulsonic Shaver System, Silver : Electric Foil Shavers : Beauty

Last edited:
Top Bottom