Need a Gaming+ Workstation under 50-55k Rs

aimyjohn

Right off the assembly line
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: hardcore gaming + 3d Animation and rendring(including particle dynamics)

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: Rs 50000 -55k or max 57

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: maybe in the future

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: i have Win7 home premium , so no need for extra OS

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 720gb or 1tb ( i can sacrifice hdd space for performance)

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: no i already have a LG 3d monitor

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: i dont want to buy monitor, speakers, keyboard and mouse...i just want cpu

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:asap

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:assembler

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: kerala (Ernakulam) , i dont wanna buy online

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: plz suggest me an awesome system.. future proof and up-gradable with an awesome graphic card ..with 16gb ram or close.. and it have to run upcoming games like gta5.... processer : Amd bulldozer or i7 depending on overall budget

Cilus

laborare est orare
AMD FX 8350 @ 12.6K
GIGABYTE GA-990XA-UD3 @ 8.6K
G-Skill RipjawX 1600 MHz 4GB X 2 @ 3K
Seagate Barracuda ST2000DM001 2TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s @ 6.8K
Seasonic SS750JS 750W 80+ Bronze PSU @ 5.6K
Sapphire HD 7950 Vapor-X OC with boost @ 21K (Price from Vedant Computer Kolkata)

Top Bottom