Need a Gaming Laptop . Under 200k

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
1. Get GTX1070 instead of 1080 as the 1080 is overkill for a laptop unless u game on 4K screen
2. Buy from XoticPC, RJTech, HIDEvolution or GentechPC (they ship to India also) and use FedX or UPS service.
3. Don't buy the Crap piece of Omen,MSI or any other brand as you never know when those junk goes Kaput and you are stuck with dead laptop (reason being the GPU is soldered on the motherboard itself and if the GPU goes dead then the whole motherboard is thrown in garbage)
4. Instead look for Laptops which has MXM GPU which is fully upgradable (in case GPU goes kaput) and also these laptops comes with Desktop CPU

If u have somebody in US then you will save huge money on Customs.

and if u are interested I will post the website urls tonight :)

Investing Lakhs in laptop and anyone would expect to last it over years (to get the value out of it)

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
@zangestu I recommend the same if OP wants than he can go for P870TM1 and I can try to get better deal from any of seller which you mention.

But the custom & taxes will lot for him.

If OP have decided anything yet ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Zangetsu

@zangestu I recommend the same if OP wants than he can go for P870TM1 and I can try to get better deal from any of seller which you mention.

But the custom & taxes will lot for him.

If OP have decided anything yet ?
P870TM1 is awesome model from Clevo and yes the online sellers in US gives discount coupons to save some more.
Custom tax will depend on the final price tag of the configuration.
The awesome thing I liked about them is the flexibility of choosing your own components like Laptop screen, CPU, GPU and even the thermal paste to apply :)

Or if you do the Maths correctly then u can just order the Barebones from them and add your own CPU, RAM, SSD HDD etc

OP
Abhishekrocked

Abhishekrocked

Broken In
I'm not in India. But someone planning to buy than i can help in the process.

Just for info .

Can you message me in conversation the whole process and total cost including the import charges and all . If decided to buy that how much time to deliver .

Zangetsu

Just for info .

Can you message me in conversation the whole process and total cost including the import charges and all . If decided to buy that how much time to deliver .
Custom charge will depend upon the final price of the config.
last time I checked it was around $413 for shipping only (including custom charges)

You can also try Azom systems (from India) and send them mail with your budget.
they have two custom build available Exigo & Legion

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
last time I checked it was around $413 for shipping only (including custom charges)

They don't have 870xxx in stock

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah

Azom is super over priced.
It's better to get from xoticpc than Azom.

Sent from my Smartron SRT kT5524 using Tapatalk

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Even they don't do delied the CPU and if putting LGA CPU in laptop barebone it's required to be delied than copper IHS etc

Zangetsu

Clevo P870TM with 1070 GPU and Core-i7 8700 will cost around 1.75 to 1.8 lacs to OP (excluding RAM, SSD and HDD)

Total: $2184 + $480.42 (shipping)

@OP: u can check for yourself by configuring your requirement and selecting the appropriate model. You will get the overall idea how much it will cost u.

Last edited:

Zangetsu

Azom is super over priced.
It's better to get from xoticpc than Azom.
Nope they are not, I have done more research on it and it cost the same or little less if u order from Azom (after forex conversion)

Pros on buying from Azom:
1. Warranty in India
2. Good customer service

Cons on buying from Azom:
1. Choice from 2 models only
2. Not much options on few parts (e.g: Screen resolution)

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Nope they are not, I have done more research on it and it cost the same or little less if u order from Azom (after forex conversion)

Pros on buying from Azom:
1. Warranty in India
2. Good customer service

Cons on buying from Azom:
1. Choice from 2 models only
2. Not much options on few parts (e.g: Screen resolution)
Even for the service they are asking too much. If there is RMA for monitor then they are asking for additional charges.

Then what is the use for any warranty.

It's better to go with xoticpc which has huge range of laptops depending upon the budget of a buyer.

I once ordered from Azom and they qouted 1.5lakh just for the basic laptop. Then it goes upwards from that price.
I mean it's for my friend.

Xoticpc delivers to any pincode in India.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Yes even they quote me high price plus in old barebone. And if you want out class service than buy from HIDEVOLUTION and want to save bucks than from woodzstack

Just asking what will you do in case something happens with the laptop if you buy from XoticPC/Clevo or other such vendors?

As gaming laptops operate at high load conditions, it has higher chances of failure.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Just asking what will you do in case something happens with the laptop if you buy from XoticPC/Clevo or other such vendors?

As gaming laptops operate at high load conditions, it has higher chances of failure.

Simple you have to send it back. Sometimes it will be parts or the laptop. But it easy to send the parts and save shipping.

HIDEVOLUTION offers global warranty but they charge 200$ per year and you can send your laptop or parts twice in year and it covers two ways shipping.

There nothing that higher chance the gaming laptop will fail. They check everything before sending.

In my case I didn't choose the global warranty because if in case something happens so i can send the parts i will save the money and put in something else.

I purchased 3 years warranty support for the parts and I asked my reseller to check everything and do the delieding both GPU & CPU run the test so that there will no hassle.

Zangetsu

Even for the service they are asking too much. If there is RMA for monitor then they are asking for additional charges.

Then what is the use for any warranty.

It's better to go with xoticpc which has huge range of laptops depending upon the budget of a buyer.

I once ordered from Azom and they qouted 1.5lakh just for the basic laptop. Then it goes upwards from that price.
I mean it's for my friend.

Xoticpc delivers to any pincode in India.

I got a quote for Barebone from azom and I will post soon

Top Bottom