Need a gaming laptop around 60,000...

smartyrohan12

tech savy.. :D
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)

nearby 60,000.. can go upto 70,000 for exceptional configuration...

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
14" to 17" anything between them...

3) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like: dell, hp, lenovo(just considering)
b. Dislike: others

4) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?

gaming, movies

5) What screen resolution(s) & type (glossy/matte) would you prefer?

HD or FHD preferred ...

6) Anything else you would like to say?

I wanted to know if dell sells fully cutomised laptops and if anyone has brought one or not...
i also want to ask howz the ASS by lenovo, cause i currently use a dell and their sevice is perfect...they come at home and replace any part without any questions, does lenovo offers anything like this...and same query for HP...
I want a system that can be future proof by gaming perspective for at least nxt 3 years..

OP
smartyrohan12

smartyrohan12

tech savy.. :D
Actually i am not considering samsung product because their quality is not assuring and so is service as heard from many...

And wat about lenovo ASS...

$hadow

Geek in making
Well I am using 2 netbooks from samsung their service has never ever been a problem to me. My cousin bought so5in 2 weeks back and he is gaming on it insanely and yet to discover any flaw. But my words still go with y500 since it is better with fhd screen and backlit keyboard.

Gtb93

In the zone
What the Y500 has, that s05 doesn't? - Backlit keyboard, FHD screen, DDR5 variant of 650M.

What the s05 has, that y500 doesn't? - Priced less, more portable(being less heavy), marginally superior variant of processor, Bluray drive. (thanks sanemate).

The ASS of both these companies is average.

Last edited:

sanemate

Broken In
What the Y500 has, that s05 doesn't? - Backlit keyboard, FHD screen, DDR5 variant of 650M.

What the s05 has, that y500 doesn't? - Priced less, more portable(being less heavy).

The ASS of both these companies is average.

Also, S05 has a superior processor and BluRay.

Top Bottom