Need a gaming laptop around 50k

suarezian

You'll Never Walk Alone
Hi guys, i need a gaming laptop around 50k. max budget is 55k. i would like to play games like gta4, mw2, bf3, etc on med settings and train simulator 2013 in med to high settings. I'll be buying it from a local store in Mumbai. min screen size should be 15 inch and the resolution doesn't matter. also the weight won't be a problem. min hard disk size should be 500gb. any os will do. any brand is fine as long as it's not Apple.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Get the hp g6 series (any model is fine )
Well built and has a 1tb hdd 4-6gb ram options for a10 CPU and i5 3210m CPU
Only issue is the noisy fan which is noisy when u mute the laptop speakers and another issue which only bothers few people is the smal keys on the keyboard

Or get a dell turbo series if they still have them in stock anywhere
I have both laptops and both are beasts

Aerrow

Journeyman
Only issue is the noisy fan which is noisy when u mute the laptop speakers and another issue which only bothers few people is the smal keys on the keyboard

Won't g6 lappies be best in the ~35k budget?

OP
suarezian

suarezian

You'll Never Walk Alone

Can you tell me some specific

anaklusmos

Youngling
leagues and light years ahead of z500 in every way. I am also going to buy that this week.
Only questions I have regarding it is the heating issues I have heard on some samsung laptop and the other thing is the battery life.
If someone could clarify, it would help both OP and me.

Is it better than lenovo z500?

Definitely yes, due to:
- Better screen (1600x900 resolution)
- Better speakers (JBL with sub woofers)
- Better GPU
- Blu ray reader

leagues and light years ahead of z500 in every way. I am also going to buy that this week.
Only questions I have regarding it is the heating issues I have heard on some samsung laptop and the other thing is the battery life.
If someone could clarify, it would help both OP and me.
No heating issues & battery life is good (~4 hours with light usage, i.e browsing net, watching movies, etc)

OP
suarezian

suarezian

You'll Never Walk Alone
Definitely yes, due to:
- Better screen (1600x900 resolution)
- Better speakers (JBL with sub woofers)
- Better GPU
- Blu ray reader

No heating issues & battery life is good (~4 hours with light usage, i.e browsing net, watching movies, etc)

Better gpu? I thought 740m was better than 650m

$hadow

Geek in making
Better gpu? I thought 740m was better than 650m

Check out notebookcheck rating. 650m is a powerful graphic card and will let you play games from med to high on certain games. Plus the screen is better in comparison to z500.

Aerrow

Journeyman
Shadow is right.. don't go by just numbers.. Although 750m is better than 650m by a slight margin.. :D

OP
suarezian

suarezian

You'll Never Walk Alone
I have 55k in hand now. If i extend my budget to say 59-60k, then which laptop would you guys suggest?

OP
suarezian

suarezian

You'll Never Walk Alone
How is this?
*www.ebay.in/itm/Dell-Inspiron-3537...ops&hash=item4aca78f3a3&_uhb=1#ht_3048wt_1271

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
^^ i already revealed in many threads that this dell product is not available from Dell India, hence they will provide no ASS/RMA or warranty applicable on that unit, they have no such promotion in ebay or in shopclues. this product is imported from thailand/malay and is getting sold at suspicious price tag. I have known dell guys in dell india, they have refused to even mention this unit let alone publicize it, this is a buyer warning : if u buy, buy at your own risk and if s#it happens, its your's... and you will have to handle it.

Top Bottom