need a gaming keyboard and a mouse in 3500 rupees

rabjabber

Journeyman
hi guys
i decided that i need to upgrade from a cheap microsoft KB and mouse
to a good gaming combo
but i'm tight on budget here and only have 3500 rupees to spare

can anyone tell me a good KB and mouse??
please include a good keyboard in your suggestion as i'm tired of my old crappy KB

OP
R

rabjabber

Journeyman
Yeah well gaming is a costly affair and so are the components required. :)

yeah, i know
but i worked something out

what about cooler master cm storm xornet mouse 1500
and razer arctosa or tt esports knucker KB 2500

these are internet prices and sum up to 4000, hopefully i'll get them cheaper in the city.
now as nothingis available in my city, can someone tell me a place to buy this in chandigarh or delhi??

OP
R

rabjabber

Journeyman
okay, so i narrowed down on three keyboards
razer arctosa
tt esports knucker
aula befire
all of them cost 2300 - 2500
also i was looking for microsoft sidewinder x4 but could not find it on any indian site for sale

so if some one could give me the link for MS sidewinder KB's or tell me the best of above stated KB's, help will be much appreciated

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
get tvs gold-e. much better than all low budget keyboards. Fully mechanical. doesnt have bling, but perfomance wise its really good.

tvs gold -e @ 1.7k

mouse : g400 + some cheap mousemat like digiflip.

OP
R

rabjabber

Journeyman
get tvs gold-e. much better than all low budget keyboards. Fully mechanical. doesnt have bling, but perfomance wise its really good.

tvs gold -e @ 1.7k

mouse : g400 + some cheap mousemat like digiflip.

i have about 500 -600 rupees extra to spare for a KB and i went through reviews of razer arctosa and tt esports knucker yesterday and the difference b/w them is that of macro programmable keys (arctosa has and knucker doesn't)
dedicated multimedia keys (again arctosa wins) and keys. arctosa has laptop like keys that aren't big hieght wise and knucker has keys with mechanical feeling. i unlike most gamers prefer the arctosa keys.

so i guess my final decision is cm storm @ 1600
and razer arctosa @ 2500
total ~ 4100

TheLetterD

Will Power
Does anyone know what Mouse+Keyboard I should get in the same Budget if I have a Claw Grip and keep High-Medium Sensitivity and dont move my mouse a lot?
I rest my wrist on the MousePad(Generic) to have better control of the mouse. Im basically a semi-noob and wanna start taking part in Tournaments for COD 4. Just like that, not that serious about it anyway.
Plus I need a better Keyboard for Programming.

Top Bottom