Need a feature/basic cellphone with 3000mAh battery life, ( budget: Rs.2000 )

kool

Cyborg Agent
Hi guys,

I already have a smartphone Yuphoria, and not happy with its battery life. I have to charge it to every night. So I want to buy a basic phone with these features:

1-- Battery 3000 mAh or above.
2-- Must have good look
3-- Bluetooth so i can pair it with bluetooth headset, bluetooth speaker.
4-- earpiece / in call volume should be loud. (Many cheap basic phones have low voice)
5-- Budget-- Rs.2000

There is a "KARBONN K4000 BAHUBALI" with 4000mAh battery, but its look is not that great, also read in review that call quality is not good.

Here is the long list of all basic phones with long battery life. But i have not used any cellphone fom the list.

2800 mAh & Above Mobiles | Smartpri

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Gionee L800 -2200.

1-- Battery 3000 mAh.
2-- Must have good look
4-- earpiece / in call volume should be loud. (Many cheap basic phones have low voice)
5-- Budget-- Rs.2000

There is Gionee L800 with 3000mAh battery, but its look is not that great, also read in review that call quality is very good.

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
Gionee L800 -2200.

1-- Battery 3000 mAh.
2-- Must have good look
5-- Budget-- Rs.2000

There is Gionee L800 with 3000mAh battery, but its look is not that great, also read in review that call quality is very good.

anything in LAVA , micromax ?

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
yah, any more basic fone with monster with ~3000mAH batteries ?
there is intex ultra 4000 and karbonn k4000/bahubali with 4000mAh battery. But no reviews of these phones.

I am looking for decent lookinh phone with atleast 2800-3000mAh battery. Most of these cellphones have ugly and cheap chinese looks, even GUI looks chinese. I wish i could find symbian 30 - 40 OS in any cheap chinese cellphone.

Sent from my YU5010 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom