Need a Elegant Black/GunMetal Steel Wrist Watch

funfex

Journeyman
Hi Guys

I am planning to buy a new watch for easter
Budget:15k
Colour: Black or GunMetal
Currently was thinking about the Fossil Grant or tommy hilfiger.

Kindly suggest any thing good pls

$hadow

Geek in making
Fossil launched a few watches in that sub 10k category.
I have this one Fossil JR1437 NATE Analog Watch - For Men - Buy Fossil JR1437 NATE Analog Watch - For Men JR1437 Online at Best Prices in India | Flipkart.com
you can also consider Fossil FS4832 GRANT Analog Watch - For Men - Buy Fossil FS4832 GRANT Analog Watch - For Men FS4832 Online at Best Prices in India | Flipkart.com

$hadow

Geek in making
Are these watches really worth the price? I mean I've never used a watch priced more than Rs 500, so just curious to know about them.

You know sometimes you have to go to those fancy parties with your famiy and people in those parties are only going to value you after valuating your clothes, watch and mobile. So for those I have these type of watches and for day to day I use fast-track.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
You know sometimes you have to go to those fancy parties with your famiy and people in those parties are only going to value you after valuating your clothes, watch and mobile. So for those I have these type of watches and for day to day I use fast-track.
What about in terms of usability?

$hadow

Geek in making

Oh once you get used to wear these, you will always find low budget watches crap. It is just like once you get used to driving a fully automatic car and then you have to drive a low power car with manual gear.

OP
F

funfex

Journeyman
IF you were given an option to drive a maruti or a merc what would u choose :p.

When u go clubbin and stuff.... people notice it :p ... i have had multiple people ask me about it already.... yeah is expensive... but its ok 2 buy em if you can afford them(earn and buy it on ur own ... not ur parents money :D ) .... if u want practicality go for a timex or titan

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
IF you were given an option to drive a maruti or a merc what would u choose :p.

When u go clubbin and stuff.... people notice it :p ... i have had multiple people ask me about it already.... yeah is expensive... but its ok 2 buy em if you can afford them(earn and buy it on ur own ... not ur parents money :D ) .... if u want practicality go for a timex or titan
I own many watches from Rs. 1K to 20K frame (don't have courage to go beyond that), my personal opinion is that those costly watches are crap, and are only to show off, I call them premium dumb watches, now I am more inclined to add more smart watches in my collection.

There was a time when I never used to wear them, but when I started having them, I can easily spot those eyes in parties and functions trying to gauge my status from watch.. few just admires and some gets jealous. Its fun having these but still useless..

They get even more crap when people wear replica and coming out of big car.

Few really rich fellows I know boasts their super costly watches like 50k to 100K, like [MENTION=145143]SaiyanGoku[/MENTION] , I still find them stupid.. but I understand when you earn 1000K or more then 100K watch is nothing.. after all you need to find to way to spend that money :p .. why not stupid watches..

Btw, someone said its like comparison Merc. E class with Maruti 800... well its not the case here.. its more like premium brands get profit of brandname and value. :)

Top Bottom