Need a Config of 25k!!

shoebahmed

Broken In
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Well, It's for my cousin who's studying mechanical engineering, so he'll be going to use it just for his work like on Microsoft office, Internet, and probably some editing in Photoshop, and he might want to play some games later, not sure about that but it's pretty much just for all uses as time comes.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: At the max, 25k.

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: No, not yet.

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: I have Windows 7 Ultimate Dvd.

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 500GB/1TB. As it suits my budget.

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: Yes, I need a monitor. I don't know much about sizes and resolutions.. so please recommend me a good one!!

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: I plan to buy all the components.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: In 15 days.

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: Assembler.

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: I'm living in Hyderabad, going to buy it locally.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: Please help me out, It's just going to be for my cousin who's just going to be using for basic uses but need a strong and a reliable one which will be reliable for years to come.

Thanks a lot guys!! :D

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
i3 4130 - 7.1k
gigabyte h81m s1 - 3.5k
kingston hyperx blue 4gb - 2.7k/ corsair vengeance /gskill ripjawsX
wd blue 1 tb - 3.8k
antec vp450p -2.6k /seasonic ss400bt - 2.45k /antec bp300p - 2k
local cabinet - 0.7k
dell e2014H - 6.2k
logitech mk200 - 0.7k

Top Bottom