Need a Chrome extension for saving tab list.

Chetan1991

Youngling
I browse with many tabs open and sometimes I want to visit the tab later but don't want it to hog resources in the meanwhile.
What's the best extension that will just list the tabs that I can save for later viewing (no not bookmarks)?
I'm currently using OneTab but the tabs listed in it are still running as separate processes and taking resources, as can be seen in Task Manager. I need a better alternative.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
I browse with many tabs open and sometimes I want to visit the tab later but don't want it to hog resources in the meanwhile.
What's the best extension that will just list the tabs that I can save for later viewing (no not bookmarks)?
I'm currently using OneTab but the tabs listed in it are still running as separate processes and taking resources, as can be seen in Task Manager. I need a better alternative.

If I understand correctly you want to keep the tab open in chrome but don't want to hog resources for it right? If yes, then I'm sorry, probably you won't get any extension for it. Because this is a feature of chrome and obviously if some tab is open it'll hold the memory.

And if you mean to close it and visit later, then you can also use the chrome's own recent tabs (which is similar to history, actually it's fetched from history only :p )

amjath

Human Spambot

u mean like this
*chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/lightning-newtab/ifohbjbgfchkkfhphahclmkpgejiplfo

Top Bottom