Need a branded smartphone within 20k for my father

gen.x

Right off the assembly line
Hello guys,

i need a branded smartphone for my father. he will only be using it for calls, sms, music. he won't be using any smartphone feature, and the reason behind to purchase is that he needs to carry a costly looking phone while he goes in business meetings, functions etc.

I would like to go only with Samsung or Apple. and the models short listed that come in my budget are Samsung Galaxy Quattro, Grand Duos and Apple iphone4. Please let me know, in business community which phone will be a good one to carry. A old version i4 or a big screened Grand or Quattro. (i dont want to go with Mega 5.8 as it is too large to carry)

Need to purchase it a.s.a.p. So quick response will be appreciated.

Empirial

Youngling
Hahahaha...Samsung Galaxy Quattro & Grand Duos looks premium to you?
I'd suggest you to buy HTC 8X (Rs.19,999) from Flipkart.

Last edited:

Minion

Conversation Architect
Hello guys,

i need a branded smartphone for my father. he will only be using it for calls, sms, music. he won't be using any smartphone feature, and the reason behind to purchase is that he needs to carry a costly looking phone while he goes in business meetings, functions etc.

I would like to go only with Samsung or Apple. and the models short listed that come in my budget are Samsung Galaxy Quattro, Grand Duos and Apple iphone4. Please let me know, in business community which phone will be a good one to carry. A old version i4 or a big screened Grand or Quattro. (i dont want to go with Mega 5.8 as it is too large to carry)

Get lumia 720.

dude1

Journeyman
Looks like ur dad does'nt need much apps....Get lumia 820 for 20k from snapdeal
Lumia 820: Buy Nokia Lumia 820 Online @ Rs. | Snapdeal.com

achyutaghosh

Journeyman
Hello guys,

Android interface might be a bit complex for your father. Go with the Windows Phone models- very simple user interface, and can do all that your father wants. They even come with a 1 year free music download subscription. Choose between the 720 and the 820. Lumia 720 would be available at 16k, and the 820 at around 20k

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Android interface might be a bit complex for your father. Go with the Windows Phone models- very simple user interface, and can do all that your father wants. They even come with a 1 year free music download subscription. Choose between the 720 and the 820. Lumia 720 would be available at 16k, and the 820 at around 20k

i read that nokia closed this service when microsoft bought nokia.

Top Bottom