need a blackberry under 20k

evilwit

Journeyman
hey guys i want a blackberry under 20k.i will use it mainly for surfing internet,watsapp,listening music and playing games.i should have 3g,wifi and all the other necessary features.it should have good battery life.i have considered curve 3g.but i am confused about its resolution.its 240x320.will it be clear?please suggest other models also.thanks

ritvij

rated R
yeah bb curve 3g is a good choice.. i myself use one.. this was my first experience with bb but make sure you get yourself a bb plan with the handset.. clarity is ok ok.. but firget about good gaming experiance..

if you can extend your budget a bit go for bold 9780 which is a better.. or check out bb curve 9630..

sygeek

Technomancer
There are practically no reasons you should go for a blackberry phone (under 20k) unless you're buying it for BBM, which will be available in other platforms soon. Care to explain this preference?

OP
E

evilwit

Journeyman
hmmmm...hey guys what will be the price of bb 9780?just want to buy a blackberry no reasons.will use bbm only for chatting with my jiju and sis.i already own a android phone galaxy 3.so should i buy a new phone?i am happy with what my phone can do.but my jiju and sis owns a bb so just want to buy one.will it be a wise decision.what about games?are there good games available for bb.thanks

ritvij

rated R
hmmmm...hey guys what will be the price of bb 9780?just want to buy a blackberry no reasons.will use bbm only for chatting with my jiju and sis.i already own a android phone galaxy 3.so should i buy a new phone?i am happy with what my phone can do.but my jiju and sis owns a bb so just want to buy one.will it be a wise decision.what about games?are there good games available for bb.thanks

nah! don't go for a blackberry for these reasons.. its a sheer waste of money.. better get a good android phone within the budget..
you can make your jiju and sis install WhatsApp in their bb's and install in your galaxy 3 and chat.. bbm for just two people is crap..
i played undercover on my bb but it sucked! also none of the good games are free.. if you want gaes then why not go for iPhone 3gs??
it would be a rock solid choice in your budget...

alternately you can consider the galaxy s or buy motorola defy and save yourself a lot of cash!

andro

Broken In
BB curve 9360 Available for around 19K if u definitely need a blackberry.BlackBerry Curve 9360 - Full phone specifications

And yeah the whatsapp option is much better and inexpensive as stated above:+1:

Top Bottom