Need a Basic CPU for Basic use! Urgent. Please Help

Anish9218

Journeyman
Need a Basic Computer! Urgent. Please Help

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Web Browsing, Microsoft Office, Watching Movies.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 10-12k

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 7 or 8

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 500 GB

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: No

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: Keyboard, Mouse, Monitor

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: Within a week, after searching for the best deal.

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: Assembler

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Visakhapatnam. Buying it Locally. Not open to buying online.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: I need a desktop computer with a very basic config. Should cost as low as possible. Little tight on budget. So please recommend.

Last edited:

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
g2020 - 3.1k -snapdeal
gigabyte h61m ds2- 3k
corsair value select 2gb - 1.6k
wd blue 500 gb - 3.1k
antec bp300p - 2k
local cabby - 0.7k

I need a CPU with a very basic config. Should cost as low as possible. Little tight on budget. So please recommend.

Dude, the black box containing all components is NOT called CPU :twisted: CPU is just a small chip plugged onto motherboard.

Intel G2020 (3550)
Gigabyte GA-H61M-S1 (3100)
EVM 2 GB 1333 MHZ RAM (1355)
WD Blue 500 GB (3000)
local cabinet with PSU (1000)

total: 12k

Anything below this will not be much useful.

OP
A

Anish9218

Journeyman
lol! Yeah, [MENTION=140941]harshilsharma63[/MENTION]. Sorry, My fault. Thank you for the suggestions. Ill let you know what I purchased shortly.

Top Bottom