Need 16GB SD Card

ajayritik

Technomancer
I need a 16 GB SD card which I plan to use to connect to my Car Stereo.
Also needed is the Card Reader along with it.
Since I'm not sure of which class I need to buy hence checking with you all.

$hadow

Geek in making
Bought the pendrive? Sandisc provide a class 10 card with adapter. Buy any elchepo 50 rs card reader locally.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
I read somewhere that Strontium is giving card reader as well along with SD Card. Somehow not sure about the brand. Any ideas?

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
I read somewhere that Strontium is giving card reader as well along with SD Card. Somehow not sure about the brand. Any ideas?

+1 to Strontium Nitro 466x 16GB.
Performs better than both Sandisk Ultra and Samsung Evo.
Read speed upto 90 MBps.

Card Reader and microSD to USB free with card.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Bought the pendrive? Sandisc provide a class 10 card with adapter. Buy any elchepo 50 rs card reader locally.

I'm trying to check which will be better option so wanted to know what I need to check if it's SD Card.
Read in couple of reviews about the Card reader which costs around Rs 100 that they failed very soon. So wanted to check if there is any specific brand(Card Reader) which may last longer even if it's expensive than others.

$hadow

Geek in making
Well to be precise it all depends on how you deal. 8 out of 10 times it fails coz of poor handling. I bought a chinese one from local maket for 65 rs and it is still working after 3 years of usage. So the key is how you use is rather which brand will let you go for long distance.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Well to be precise it all depends on how you deal. 8 out of 10 times it fails coz of poor handling. I bought a chinese one from local maket for 65 rs and it is still working after 3 years of usage. So the key is how you use is rather which brand will let you go for long distance.
Even I have one which I bought same time back as you, but can't remember where I kept it however it's bulky since it will accept all sizes of SD Card.
Also I stay little out of the main city so it's difficult to find decent computer stores.

$hadow

Geek in making
Looks like it will be SD Card currently searching for a Card Reader. If getting a card reader is an issue then the Pen Drive.

i don't think card reader finding will be an issue. You just got to make sure what you exactly want a PD or CR.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
i don't think card reader finding will be an issue. You just got to make sure what you exactly want a PD or CR.

My goal is something which is small. I currently have Pen drives which are quite big and may look odd. So I need either a small Pen Drive or a SD Card with SD Card Reader.

$hadow

Geek in making
My goal is something which is small. I currently have Pen drives which are quite big and may look odd. So I need either a small Pen Drive or a SD Card with SD Card Reader.

You should check out those HP Or the sandisk cheapest model if I am not wrong it is cruze. It sizes sometimes smaller than a card reader or equal to it on the max.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
You should check out those HP Or the sandisk cheapest model if I am not wrong it is cruze. It sizes sometimes smaller than a card reader or equal to it on the max.

Strontium card reader is 1/3 the size of Sandisk Cruzer Blade.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
What about the Class? Which Class should I prefer?
How is this one?
Amazon.in: Buy Strontium Nitro 16Gb Class 10 MicroSDHC UHS-1 (With Card reader & MicroSD Adapter) Online at Low Prices in India | Strontium Reviews & Ratings

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
What about the Class? Which Class should I prefer?
How is this one?
Amazon.in: Buy Strontium Nitro 16Gb Class 10 MicroSDHC UHS-1 (With Card reader & MicroSD Adapter) Online at Low Prices in India | Strontium Reviews & Ratings

That's what I have been suggesting from post 6.
It's a very good card.
I have the 64 GB one.
See how small the card reader is.

- - - Updated - - -

That's UHS 1 so it's >>>>class 10

- - - Updated - - -

That's UHS 1 so it's >>>>class 10

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
But in the reviews they mention though it's given in the site that they will provide card reader but they didn't.

Top Bottom