Nead a 2.1/5.1 setup for parties under 10K!

TheLetterD

Will Power
Hi
Yeah . so i need a 2.1 / 5.1 setup for playing music in parties so obviously high rms Power is a must but what Im really looking at is Sound quality and good Bass. Im not an audiophile so can't explain more than that.
I was wondering If I could use the same system for movies with my TV.
And another question I have is that will PC speakers do the job? Or should I get a Home Theater system for that?
PLEASE HELP! :neutral:

Tenida

Gadget Freak
For 2.1-Logitech Z623
2.1 THX certified 200 rms power.
Specs-www.logitech.com/en-in/speakers-audio/home-pc-speakers/devices/7321
price-7.4k
Flipkart.com: Logitech Z623: Speaker

Winter

Broken In
Hi
Yeah . so i need a 2.1 / 5.1 setup for playing music in parties so obviously high rms Power is a must but what Im really looking at is Sound quality and good Bass. Im not an audiophile so can't explain more than that.
I was wondering If I could use the same system for movies with my TV.
And another question I have is that will PC speakers do the job? Or should I get a Home Theater system for that?
PLEASE HELP! :neutral:

How big is the room where you're gonna have these parties ? You need to increase your budget a lot if these are outdoor or club parties.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
@ theletterd

go with tenida's suggestion....the speakers are very good for music as well as movies....check sarath's review on this forum here :

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/audio/145533-logitech-z623-unboxing.html

otherwise, if you're itching for a 5.1 system, you may get this too :

F5090 5.1 home theatre speaker | 5.1 Speaker System

you will get it for 8.5k from 'more' mall. i recently purchased it to complement my TV set-up and am very pleased with it. its got an overwhelming bass which is quite boomy, but i wont recommend this to you for party-music. for you budget, would recommend you the Z623, otherwise you should increase the budget, as winter suggests above. hope that helps :)

OP
TheLetterD

TheLetterD

Will Power
hmm any estimates at what price can I get a good value for money speaker set? and no im not desperate for a 5.1 set up lol I have my old VFM Altec Lansing VS3251 for my htpc theyre good enough :p

prabhu.wali

prabhu.wali
why not get Harman Kardon Soundsticks III Speakers *www.theitdepot.com/details-Harman+Kardon+Soundsticks+III+Speaker_C2P10254.html

sukant

Fragholic
Logitech z906 should cost you around 16k , very high wattage suggested for parties as well because of its extensive boomy bass , has many connectivity option , going by wattage the F&D system looks to have better output but brandwise even the Edifier DA5000Pro can go pretty much loud.

Top Bottom