ne gud free web hosting site???

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxisayshi

Broken In
hey guyz
i just wanted to know is their ne gud free web hosting site.......
i hav searched google for this but i get many results .m not able to make out which is gud n bad.........

ne body of who hav used some hosting sites before , can tell me the best out of those...........

please help............

ksvprasad

Broken In
Hi! I know how difficult it is to get stuck with a web hosting site! I have my site www.systemsonline.org hosted with www.ilogix.org and let me say that I haven't had a chance to complain until now! I had previously hosted with several different hosts, but, when they are for free, they either put their banners on my webpages cluttering it or take off some features. But at ilogix.org, there are no forced Ads or banners put on my site. And every feature and support is available. In fact, when I needed an extra feature and I asked them for it, they put it up for free! Now thats what I call Free Professional Hosting. Try it! And Good Luck with your site!

OP
R

roxisayshi

Broken In
thanks all of u for the support.........

i will soon try all ur suggestions .......................
and yes what is FANTASTICO ?

Last edited:

tuxfan

Technomancer
You can also have a look at *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30182 ;)

Zeeblo was really nice because it was providing a cPanel hosting. But had stopped fresh sign-ups when I last visited the site.

Last edited:

sridatta

An Esoteric Geek
hi...

check out this link.. *www.free-webhosts.com/power-search.php

this site allows you to search all the free hosting sites available according to your requirements. In the list displayed after the search, click for any site to view the user reviews and ratings. Based on rating, u can select your site :)

I chose www.110mb.com bcoz it offers me 2000 mb of space, with sql database, ftp file transfering etc, 10 mb download limit which no other free site is offering..

If you ppl find any better site than this.. let me know..

Last edited:

saurabh.sauron

Ambassador of Buzz
*frihost.com
this is one of my favourites. it offers unlimited bandwidth and unlimited functionality. the downside is that u have to spam their forums...also, paid software are not allowed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom