digit1191

In the zone
NBA 2k14 is out for preorder in flipkart. Rs1500 for PC.

Anybody planning to buy?

I am thinking of getting it. I actually *coughed* NBA 2k13 because they made a very crappy PC version. It din't have many features which the console version had, and the online play was also not so good in the PC version.

I hope they don't repeat the same for this one!

Edit : I also read somewhere in this forum that Flipkart COD option is a sensible way to preorder games . Because you can cancel if the reviews are bad ! Any opinions if I should COD this one?

gameranand

Living to Play
NBA 2k14 is out for preorder in flipkart. Rs1500 for PC.

Anybody planning to buy?

I am thinking of getting it. I actually *coughed* NBA 2k13 because they made a very crappy PC version. It din't have many features which the console version had, and the online play was also not so good in the PC version.

I hope they don't repeat the same for this one!

Edit : I also read somewhere in this forum that Flipkart COD option is a sensible way to preorder games . Because you can cancel if the reviews are bad ! Any opinions if I should COD this one?

If you like to play NBA games then Pre-order its that simple. And yes you can cancel the order from FK until they have shipped their product from their warehouse. :)

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Nba 2k12 @ 699
Nba 2k13 @ 999
And now nba 2k14 @1499? Too much for a yearly franchise game . Wil wait for a price drop ...

OP
digit1191

digit1191

In the zone
If the PC version is gonna be like shitty then I don't want to buy man. If they decide to rip us off like this, then we can too ;-) But if they genuinely release a good game, I'll buy for sure

Top Bottom