National Informatics Centre (NIC INDIA) hacked by Anonymous

sygeek

Technomancer
National Informatics Centre (NIC INDIA) hacked by Anonymous​

*2.bp.blogspot.com/-twUbsHdmFY4/Tex9tzO0RVI/AAAAAAAACJY/9i7YYedwH58/s640/Untitled.png​

National Informatics Centre (NIC INDIA) got hacked by Anonymous (India). Purpose of this defacement is just to awake the Govt of India. Anonymous have now started Operation India against corruption. Anonymous are world famous activist and always fight against Injustice.

Defaced Site : *informatics.nic.in/oldnewsonline/abc.html

Just today Morning the Anonymous Core team announce the about operation India on there official Twitter:

*1.bp.blogspot.com/-4840C5YJd_o/Tex_QaluGqI/AAAAAAAACJc/96WEnL8fNoI/s640/Untitled.png​
All Indians and Anonymous are Invited to Join the Revolution against Corruption in India at : Operation India | Facebook
When corruption, destruction and mayhem strikes from governments or corporations it is the goal of anonymous to awaken that entity and the public that a change must occur.As price pritchet once said, "change always comes bearing gifts."Anonymous is the gift we have been waiting for. Honest and trustworthy persons working hard on our behalf for the betterment of mankind.

On a Personal Note: Guys, I came across this video just a couple of days back and I think that it is from the same group "Anonymous".

[YOUTUBE]ET4Ki5Tr_CQ[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think these NIC morons are still using ASP and VB script.

The UPSC website takes the cake by asking you to download TTF font for the Hindi version.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend

On a Personal Note: Guys, I came across this video just a couple of days back and I think that it is from the same group "Anonymous".

[YOUTUBE]ET4Ki5Tr_CQ[/YOUTUBE]

Sounds like GlaDOS. :D

Anonymous Hacks Indian Site in Fight Against Corruption | PCWorld Business Center

doomgiver

Warframe
there is that onion/(dont remember) page which show how a bad customer can kill a web design.

but arent the programmers responsible for the deployment language?

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
there is that onion/(dont remember) page which show how a bad customer can kill a web design.

but arent the programmers responsible for the deployment language?

1. Management/HR hires the programmers.
2. They lay the specifications (choice of platform, language, etc.)
3. They manage the framework and the way the project is run.
4. Manage high level decisions.

OP
sygeek

sygeek

Technomancer
1. Management/HR hires the programmers.
2. They lay the specifications (choice of platform, language, etc.)
3. They manage the framework and the way the project is run.
4. Manage high level decisions.
So, In short, the management here was too dumb implementing these steps.

Last edited:
Top Bottom