name a software to care for ram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Journeyman
I am looking for a software which will care my ram ...like it will check the ram is ok or not and also make the memory free ( similar as garbage collection ) .

pkt3000

Broken In
my condition is somewaht similar but I have options ...this is the problem ..that I have these many options and not sure which one to use......... GURUS HERE plz suggest me :

which is the best among these >>

Titles:
Alto Memory Booster
This has a basic or advanced mode that will help reclaim wasted memory on your Windows computer.

Advanced Task Manager
This displays a security rating, advice and details about each program, and helps you identify and remove spyware, trojans and other dangerous programs.

RAM Resurrect 2003
This software monitors and inspects your computer's memory and makes adjustments to free unused RAM and virtual memory that may have been left locked by programs that are no longer running.

CacheBoost Professional Edition
This program is a collection of system tools, that allow you to tune and optimize system performance, recover memory leaks, and prevent crashes due to resource problems.

NitroRam
This program is a software for recovering wasted RAM and optimizing the existing RAM.

CleanRAM
This software is designed to clean your PC memory.

Memory Zipper Plus
This software will monitor and free up RAM whenever possible.

MemOptimizer
This runs in the background and automatically recovers locked memory when your resources becomes low.

*www.softsea.com/images/puce.png DLL Explorer
View your operating system's use of EXEs, DLLs, OCXs and so forth.

*www.softsea.com/images/puce.png Fresh RAM
When it comes to optimizing you memory This takes up the challenge! With a highly technological and strong optimization engine This will boost your system, bring back that memory you have lost durin

*www.softsea.com/images/puce.png RamCleaner
Free up unused RAM with This.

*www.softsea.com/images/puce.png MemDefrag 2
This software defragments RAM in real time making more RAM available for other processes.

*www.softsea.com/images/puce.png CoolMon
This is a small system monitoring software that displays current system data and performance statistics on your desktop.

*www.softsea.com/images/puce.png WinCleaner Memory Optimizer
This program is a software to clean, optimize and free up your computer's memory.

*www.softsea.com/images/puce.png TweakRAM
This program is a convenient memory optimizer tool that will keep your computer running faster and efficiently.

*www.softsea.com/images/puce.png OptiRAM 2
This software optimizes your PC performance by managing memory usage.

*www.softsea.com/images/puce.png MemoryBoost Pro
This program is designed to tackle the difficult but crucial problem of memory management.

*www.softsea.com/images/puce.png Memory Optimizer
This software allows you to free physical memory in order to speed up your computer.

*www.softsea.com/images/puce.png RAM Idle LE (Limited Edition)
This software manages the free RAM on your system.

*www.softsea.com/images/puce.png O&O CleverCache Professional Edition
Optimize your file cache management in Windows XP, Windows 2000 and Windows NT with O&O CleverCache V6.0 Professional.

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
It is good to not install any such softwares, coz they are of no help at all.. You may install one and disable the optimization featue just to view available ram at your tray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom