Naked, bound and shot: how ‘Tamil rebel’ was killed by Sri Lankan soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.

vista__n00b

Broken In
Re: Naked, bound and shot: how ‘Tamil rebel’ was killed by Sri Lankan soldier

It was the people like you caused the Kashmir, Punjab, Assame, Manipur in to blames for petty political gains..
exactly the Chinese wanted the people like you should rule the border states so the discontent spread and India can be weak!”
This is the height of stupidity!!! Another one comes in and makes a long post with no head or tail but accusing me (or "people like me") for various things. I don't understand how can people be so thick headed and dumb that they can't even understand basic points in a discussion. Well just to summarise my thoughts so that it can enter some very thick places:

1) The man being killed in the video could be a Sri Lankan soldier or a civilian and the one killing him could very well be a LTTE terrorist.

2) India must not import Sri Lankan citizens to its own land. Economic help, food & clothing etc. can be provided depending upon India's ability but importing a million or so immigrants in India will just add to our enormous amount of problems.

That is ALL I am saying!!! Is it so hard to understand? I guess it is for a few people. ADHD may be?

kanjar said:
Btw vista__n00b/vista_n00b tell me why do you think India is building infrastructure in Afghanistan ? Why do you think India is looking up for a mars mission in 2015 ? Why do you think India is spending 12 billion dollor on MRCA deal?
Because those things serve our economic, scientific and defense interests.

Nishant

Broken In
@vaithy
hats off for that monster post!!.. just how many hours did you took to write it? ... i feel sort of ashamed that i dont even know the complete history of India and many ppl are having such deep knowledge of foreign countries!!

initially i wanted to comment and continue this discussion but i then i realized that i am an indian... arguing with another indian ... about an foreign island. That makes no more sense for me.

^^i agree with you Nishant.. but the topic has diverted from the title..
but again arguing with others brings many things to light and makes us think clearly..

the historical background presentaion by vaithy..
and rational thoughts of vista_n00b..
every word has its emotions inbuilt into it..
(just think about the person who has taken so much time to type those words with real feelings in their hearts)

so i think that this effort should be appreciated and the learning from those words makes more sense to me..

Nishant

Broken In
so lets call it a day then! ..

i request all members ... do not continue this topic anymore..
and if any mod is reading... i request to close the topic..

Baker

Albicelestes
come on guys......... lets move on....

even Srilankan tamils are now adjusted with their situations..... why should indians to pain our heads..., we have enough and more problem to be solved on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom