Naked, bound and shot: how ‘Tamil rebel’ was killed by Sri Lankan soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.

vista_n00b

Right off the assembly line
Re: Naked, bound and shot: how ‘Tamil rebel’ was killed by Sri Lankan soldier

That's the point!! All along whole of the discussion, my assumption is that your hatred is only against LTTE (which I can Understand) But I never understand that actually you clubbed whole of the Tamils Race with them...
Perhaps you attended in your Logic class..
Statement 1. LTTE is a Terrorists
Statement 2 LTTE is Tamilians

Conclusion: So all Tamils are Terrorists
LOL!!! I thought you created stuff in your head only about Sri Lanka but looks like assuming stuff and then believing in them strongly is not a one off thing for you.
Can you show even a single post of mine saying that "ALL TAMILS ARE TERRORISTS"? Show me one post of mine and I will eat my hat. Stop imaging stuff!!!

On the other hand I did say that the people spreading terrorism in Sri Lanka belong to Tamil group or am I wrong in saying that? Did you read sets...subsets...supersets in mathematics in school? If you did, then you would understand this concept very easily. Tamils = Superset; LTTE = subset. Getting the picture?
Now I understand why You vehemently condemned the 3 lahks Tamils to slow death inside the camps...
Once again your ability to just assume things is quite entertaining! Can you show any of my posts where I support anyone's killing but terrorists? Oh and BTW just before you jump back to your assumption that I am saying all Tamils are terrorists...go back and read my superset-subset concept. It will help you understand better
The Photos are from BBC news
Two different time stamp..same faces same pictures.. and same result?
...and those photos belong in this thread because...? IIRC we were discussing killing of a man by some armed people and not the refugee camps of Sri Lanka. Or according to you the sole motive of this thread was to develop sympathy for Tamils and hatred for Sri Lanka as a country? Is that why you've been copy pasting stuff from LTTE propaganda texts?

Still I would like to comment about the photos you posted. No country has a magic wand that can solve the problems of its citizens in a day or two. Sri Lanka is in a phase of re-development after facing many gruesome years of horrendous terrorist activities by LTTE. It will take time to improve the situation of its citizens and redevelop the whole infrastructure that LTTE destroyed. It will take time, money & strength to do this and I pray to god that he gives them the strength to do it.
"I strongly believe that this country belongs to the Sinhalese”
General Sarath Fonseka, Commander of the Sri Lanka Army
For your kind information this is his exact quote that was published last year.
“strongly believed that Sri Lanka belongs to the Sinhalese, but there are minority communities and we treat them like our people”, and of the other communities “They can live in this country with us. But they must not try to, under the pretext of being a minority, demand undue things.”
What is wrong with it? He was asking LTTE (considering that they were actually in minority) to live with them in harmony and not demand a separate country. What is wrong with it? Oh wait...I guess you must've read only the half quote...after all you've been reading the "First Grade" LTTE texts since last 50 years while I read the "Third Grade Stuff". It might have got omitted in your readings.
_ So what happened to Tamils there.. whether India accept them? or they have to jump to Sea..
What? Where does India come in between? Why does India have to accept them? They are Sri Lankan citizens...their country has to take care of them. India has enough of its problems. Let me list a few of them for you.

1) Terrorism...Drought...floods...famine like situation...suicide of farmers...child malnutrition...maternal malnutrition...plethora of diseases

2) Do you realise that according to CIA World Factbook 2008 data, India is rated 143 on basis of Infant Mortality Rate. That is worse than even countries like Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Namibia and Botswana.

3) In the year 2007...UN had called Maternal Mortality Rate in India as SHOCKING. India accounts for 20% of the world's maternal deaths and a woman dies every five minutes here.

4) India is ranked 66th out of 68 studied in Global Hunger Index. It is worse than our neighboring countries like Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.

5) According to 2008 UN estimates, 2.1 million Indian children die before reaching the age of 5 every year – four every minute - mostly from preventable illnesses such as diarrhoea, typhoid, malaria, measles and pneumonia. Every day, 1,000 Indian children die because of diarrhoea alone.

6) India accounts for 30% of global burden of Tuberculosis and 50% of Leprosy. 900 people die EVERY DAY from Tuberculosis in India.

7) India has maximum number of HIV infected patients in world. More than even South Africa.

8 )India accounted for more than 10 million Malaria cases last year (10,649,554 to be exact). Only better than countries like Nigeria, Congo and Ethiopia.

These things are India's priorities. Indian citizens are what Indian government should be looking after. These are the problems we need to care about immediately. Clearly you have no time to read about all those things as they are related to India. You just want to see the sufferings of Tamils.

BTW as you love to see pictures here are a few of them that you could not have found while being "the zone" about Sri Lanka and Tamils. Oh...and all of them are Indian Citizens.
*www.imgx.org/pthumbs/small/18702/_45106722_roshni_226.jpg
*www.imgx.org/pthumbs/small/18703/AS-217-2007-World1.jpg*www.imgx.org/pthumbs/small/18704/babynand.jpg*www.imgx.org/pthumbs/small/18705/E.M.Shiva%2C%2Bdied%2Bon%2B18.12.03.gif

*www.imgx.org/pthumbs/small/18706/image001.jpg*www.imgx.org/pthumbs/small/18707/Malnutrition-UNICEF-India.jpg

*www.imgx.org/pthumbs/small/18708/nytimes-2009-03-15-malnutrition.jpg*www.imgx.org/pthumbs/small/18709/starving_father_child.jpg
*www.imgx.org/pthumbs/small/18673/india-drought.jpg*www.imgx.org/pthumbs/small/18678/090820-drought-mexico-vmed-8a.300w.jpg*www.imgx.org/pthumbs/small/18679/1165.jpg
*www.imgx.org/pthumbs/small/18677/women-children.jpg*www.imgx.org/pthumbs/small/18684/bihar-floods-worlds-largest-relief-and-rescue-operation1.jpeg
*www.imgx.org/pthumbs/small/18672/farmer-suicide_5106.jpg*www.imgx.org/pthumbs/small/18685/dead-farmers-family-in-despair_5106.jpg

Last edited:

vaithy

In the zone
Hey!! at Vista__n00b #19 watch out your Posts count...Someone is eating your post...
@19 you have 69 post count..
but @21.. you are having only 2 posts!! (don't blame me for it..definately I am not the cause)

or

I am dealing with your dummy.. or the Ghost???

vista__n00b

Broken In

Hey!! at Vista__n00b #19 watch out your Posts count...Someone is eating your post...
@19 you have 69 post count..
but @21.. you are having only 2 posts!! (don't blame me for it..definately I am not the cause)

or

I am dealing with your dummy.. or the Ghost???
LOL!!! Look at you all excited and jumping around. That is nothing. I had accidentally made two accounts in 2007 & got logged in the other one by mistake last night. What has this got to do anything with the topic?

They are Sri Lankan citizens...their country has to take care of them.

vista_n00b or vista__n00b...
the question here is;
are they (the so called LTTE who are the subset of Tamils who in turn are the supersets of LTTE as per your point of view) considered as Sri Lankan citizens..
if so then why would a army of the particular country kill a citizen of their country?

What? Where does India come in between? Why does India have to accept them?

why would not India accept them? we have accepted citizens of Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan then why not from Sri Lanka..

People from other countries settling in India have not at all been a burden to us in fact they have contributed more towards increasing our Nations income...

India has enough of its problems. Let me list a few of them for you.

and the problems which India is having is not entirely of natural causes, it is mostly because of the so called representatives of the people which you and i elect.. (and you don't need a list of problems which they cause to us)

Last edited:

vista__n00b

Broken In

vista_n00b or vista__n00b...
the question here is;
are they (the so called LTTE who are the subset of Tamils who in turn are the supersets of LTTE as per your point of view) considered as Sri Lankan citizens..
if so then why would a army of the particular country kill a citizen of their country?
Did you read the whole thread or did you just read that part of my so many posts? If you didn't read the whole thread then I would recommend you to do so before taking part in the discussion. I am in no mood of repeating what I have already talked about. OTOH If you actually did read the whole thread then let me bring your attention back to Civil War...Khalistanis, LeT, JeM, SIMI, Bodos, NSCN, KYKL, MNF, Naxals, PWG, ULFA, Maoists...
READ THE WHOLE THREAD BEFORE COMING BACK WITH ANY MORE REPLIES
solomon_paulraj said:
why would not India accept them? we have accepted citizens of Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan then why not from Sri Lanka..
...and who says we have accepted those illegal immigrants? These are few of the links I found just by a quick googling
1) Illegal Bangladeshi immigrants threat to India: Delhi High Court
*ibnlive.in.com/news/illegal-bangladeshi-immigrants-threat-to-india-court/71035-3.html

2) Illegal migrants had no business to be in India - says Union Home Minister Chidambram
*www.infa.in/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1054&Itemid=35

3) Migrant menace : Advani’s call to throw them out
*news.indiamart.com/news-analysis/migrant-menace-advan-2438.html

4) Bangladeshi Immigrants Stoke Terror in India
*www.asiasentinel.com/index.php?Itemid=255&id=1200&option=com_content&task=view

5) Bangladesh: Assam as Gateway for Illegal Immigrants
*www.saag.org/common/uploaded_files/paper1444.html

Clearly, lots of people disagree with you.
solomon_paulraj said:
People from other countries settling in India have not at all been a burden to us in fact they have contributed more towards increasing our Nations income...
Clearly the benefits that you see in having those immigrants can not be seen by the ruling party of India, the opposition party, the Indian Judiciary and the press of India. May be you are the only enlightened chap who sees the benefits in having immigrants from other countries.
and the problems which India is having is not entirely of natural causes, it is mostly because of the so called representatives of the people which you and i elect.. (and you don't need a list of problems which they cause to us)
...and by having more immigrants we would be able to solve those problems in an excellent way!!! Having more pressure on our already overloaded infrastructure by accommodating some other country's citizens would help us amazingly. Way to go man...what an intelligent suggestion!!!

Nishant

Broken In

@vista_n00b..
there is not point discussing with them... they keep yelling at us to "see both sides of things" but they themself have closed the eyes to LTTE terror..
LTTE has killed our PM Rajiv gandhi..... lets suppose Rajiv was very bad and deserved to be killed... but what about the 30 odd other ppl who died in the blast?

oh i forgot... those 30 odd ppl did not had "Cultural ties" with our respected friends.. so their life is useless when compared to srilankan tamils...

Please Tamil brothers... stop supporting LTTE... just talk to any other person on earth about your views and i bet everybody will say you are brainwashed... as already explained by vista_n00b we have enough problem to think about..

Last edited:
Did you read the whole thread or did you just read that part of my so many posts? If you didn't read the whole thread then I would recommend you to do so before taking part in the discussion. I am in no mood of repeating what I have already talked about. OTOH If you actually did read the whole thread then let me bring your attention back to Civil War...Khalistanis, LeT, JeM, SIMI, Bodos, NSCN, KYKL, MNF, Naxals, PWG, ULFA, Maoists...
READ THE WHOLE THREAD BEFORE COMING BACK WITH ANY MORE REPLIES...
yes i do read the whole thread.. and its too much of an PERSONAL/BORROWED opinion about issue happening among LTTE/Tamils/Singalis.

let me ask you one thing.. all the info or knowledge you have about the matters are from media / books / websites..

have you personally been there to witness those things.. and even if you did how would you justify to others about something which seems right to you and wrong to me..

and who says we have accepted those illegal immigrants?

Whoa... when did i say illegal immigrants.. so you think (and some people like you) that Tamils of Sri Lanka to be illegal immigrants.. you know your recent history well so i need not explain that..

Clearly, lots of people disagree with you.Clearly the benefits that you see in having those immigrants can not be seen by the ruling party of India, the opposition party, the Indian Judiciary and the press of India.

i don't care of the so called PEOPLE who disagree with me for the sake inhumane treatment of innocent people.. remember this thread is not about the Sri Lankan issue... it is about a innocent person losing his life for something which is considered non ethical and unreasonable...

May be you are the only enlightened chap who sees the benefits in having immigrants from other countries....and by having more immigrants we would be able to solve those problems in an excellent way!!! Having more pressure on our already overloaded infrastructure by accommodating some other country's citizens would help us amazingly.
open your mind yaar... why do you always google for negative factors.. yeah... i understand that even if you Google for positive factors about immigrants (NOT ILLEGAL) you wont find many; because the benefits, business and other opportunities created by those immigrants are many and are never exposed by closed minded people like you... (my advice do not always google for things.. go visit a immigrant camp and you will come to know about the facts)

and yes I'm enlightened about the idea of living as a human being and not like animals.. (humans share and animals dont)

Way to go man...what an intelligent suggestion!!!
we humans are still following the Darwin's survival of the fittest concept.. and do not dare to think of living as one world... So my so called intelligent suggestion is something which I'm thinking ahead of time for a UNITED WORLD..

may be i don't have knowledge about the current events because i don't like to go through long articles which is also written / re-written / copied by some person who thinks as a normal human...

remember, in history every civilization fought with others so that they could live in harmony.. but till today humans are following the same; they destroy their fellow humans so what they consider to THEIRS live in harmony...

@vista_n00b..
there is not point discussing with them...

Please Tamil brothers... stop supporting LTTE...
did in any of my post support LTTE.. it is just the way in which you look at things...

just talk to any other person on earth about your views and i bet everybody will say you are brainwashed... as already explained by vista_n00b we have enough problem to think about..

Every person with proper ideology will accept the truth... not the views...
The problem with us (Indian) people is.. we always THINK about the problems and do not arrive at the solutions to the problems.. (Ex. is unemployment problem solved starting from the first five year plan)
let me ask you one straight question if your friend in assaulted by gundas.. what would you do? make a documentary of it to show it to others so that they can think of the situation and extend your helping hand for your friend..

think my friend..

Last edited:

vista__n00b

Broken In

yes i do read the whole thread.. and its too much of an PERSONAL/BORROWED opinion about issue happening among LTTE/Tamils/Singalis.
Isn't that the only thing we are doing here? Presenting our personal opinions and discussing about the others?
have you personally been there to witness those things.. and even if you did how would you justify to others about something which seems right to you and wrong to me..
The thing that seems wrong to me is the killing of innocent citizens of Sri Lanka by terrorists. If that seems right to you then I do not need to justify anything.
Whoa... when did i say illegal immigrants.. so you think (and some people like you) that Tamils of Sri Lanka to be illegal immigrants.. you know your recent history well so i need not explain that..
I think of any country's citizen coming to my country without a proper Visa or not following his/her visa terms is an illegal immigrant. Its not about Tamils of Sri Lanka, Bengali Muslims of Bangladesh, Afghanis from Afghanistan, Pakistanis from Pakistan or Nepalis from Nepal. They are all illegal immigrants...no two questions about it...
i don't care of the so called PEOPLE who disagree with me for the sake inhumane treatment of innocent people..
...but in last post you yourself cared about how Indian people felt about citizens of other countries by saying we have accepted them. At that time you did care about other people's opinions. In just one post you don't care about the so called PEOPLE? You mean if they agree with you...you care...but if they disagree with you...you don't care?
remember this thread is not about the Sri Lankan issue... it is about a innocent person losing his life for something which is considered non ethical and unreasonable...
only if you would have let this thread remain about "a person" losing his life (innocent or not is not yet established).
open your mind yaar... why do you always google for negative factors.. yeah... i understand that even if you Google for positive factors about immigrants (NOT ILLEGAL) you wont find many; because the benefits, business and other opportunities created by those immigrants are many and are never exposed by closed minded people like you... (my advice do not always google for things.. go visit a immigrant camp and you will come to know about the facts)
LOL!!! So you are telling me that Indian Judiciray System, Union Home Minister of India, Leader of the opposition party of India and major press personalities are all CLOSED MINDED people (like me ofcourse) while you are the only "OPEN MINDED" person?
and yes I'm enlightened about the idea of living as a human being and not like animals.. (humans share and animals dont)
Oh please...that is such a lame comment that it can't walk even on crutches. I mean seriously...are you saying that you would like to SHARE WITH OTHER HUMANS? Well then let me ask you to first share what you have with people of India. Go and bring every Homeless/Poor/Unsupported person present in your city and keep them in your home...feed them...provide them medical treatment at your cost. Let me see how much of a human are you then. Or does your humanity raises its head only when its about Tamils?

If you plan to suggest that we need to support Sri Lankan Tamils because of humanity then I would suggest that we first help those 1000 INDIAN children who will be dying today of diarrhoea. Help those 2.1 million below 5 year Indian children who will dying this year. Help the children who are dying in Madhya Pradesh of hunger (Do you know Hunger Index of Madhya Pradesh is worst in the whole world...equal to Ethiopia?) They are the ones who need us more because they are our own countrymen and have much more right over the infrastructure of this country. They have much more right over the hard earned money that I pay as taxes. Or according to you they are not as humans as Sri Lankan Tamils?

If I live in a home and earn something then I will first give it to my parents...my brothers & sisters. If I am hungry and suffering with various diseases...unable to meet their demands...then I won't be thinking about the homeless sitting on the corner of the street...I would be thinking about myself and how to feed my own people. India is our home and Indian people are our brother & sisters. Think about them...that is more "HUMAN".
we humans are still following the Darwin's survival of the fittest concept.. and do not dare to think of living as one world... So my so called intelligent suggestion is something which I'm thinking ahead of time for a UNITED WORLD..
United World?!?!?! Such an easy phrase to type huh? How many keys did you press? 12 key presses on your keyboard and you become a saint? Let me see a united city or a united neighbourhood first. As I said above...go and bring homeless people of your city to your home...click a few pictures and then we will talk about your "thinking ahead of time" stuff. These typing on your keyboards while sittings in a comfortable room is very easy but that is not the real life.
let me ask you one straight question if your friend in assaulted by gundas.. what would you do? make a documentary of it to show it to others so that they can think of the situation and extend your helping hand for your friend..

think my friend..
If I have one iron rod in my hand...and both my brother as well as my neighbour are being assaulted by gundas then I will first hit the gunda assaulting my brother and then the one who is assaulting my neighbour. Not the other way around.

Nishant

Broken In
did in any of my post support LTTE.. it is just the way in which you look at things...

yup.. u did not said.. .. my fault... sorry..
so can i ask you a question? What do you think about LTTE?

Isn't that the only thing we are doing here? Presenting our personal opinions and discussing about the others?
The thing that seems wrong to me is the killing of innocent citizens of Sri Lanka by terrorists. If that seems right to you then I do not need to justify anything.I think of any country's citizen coming to my country without a proper Visa or not following his/her visa terms is an illegal immigrant.

thats the point i wanted.. you have opinions just like your close minded friends.. im not taking side on LTTE / Tamils / Singalese.. like you do. and i would rather term those persons as REFUGEES rather than illegal immigrants.

but in last post you yourself cared about how Indian people felt about citizens of other countries by saying we have accepted them. At that time you did care about other people's opinions. In just one post you don't care about the so called PEOPLE? You mean if they agree with you...you care...but if they disagree with you...you don't care?only if you would have let this thread remain about "a person" losing his life (innocent or not is not yet established).
you did not read my post properly it seems. Indian accepts only legal immigrants and refugees, and i never termed them as illegal immigrants as you did.

LOL!!! So you are telling me that Indian Judiciray System, Union Home Minister of India, Leader of the opposition party of India and major press personalities are all CLOSED MINDED people (like me ofcourse) while you are the only "OPEN MINDED" person?Oh please...that is such a lame comment that it can't walk even on crutches.

Where does the Judiciary system, Union Home Minister, etc etc come into scene? and why do you compare them with you..

Well then let me ask you to first share what you have with people of India. Go and bring every Homeless/Poor/Unsupported person present in your city and keep them in your home...feed them...provide them medical treatment at your cost. Let me see how much of a human are you then. Or does your humanity raises its head only when its about Tamils?

i was expecting this from you.. to make the point clear i pay service tax, sales tax, land tax etc etc; and my part of tax goes towards many schemes for instance like SSA.. when it comes to supporting poor/homeless it does not mean that i should take everybody into my home.. i pay towards the govt. so that they could take care of these problems. and to my opinion there is enough tax collected to meet and solve such problems. but where and how is the money being used is the question?

we first help those 1000 INDIAN children who will be dying today of diarrhoea............
^^ ahh.. statistics once again.. (thanks search engines) what are my tax money doing.. does is it all comes under the accounting terms as NPA?

If I live in a home and earn something then I will first give it to my parents...my brothers & sisters. If I am hungry and suffering with various diseases...unable to meet their demands...then I won't be thinking about the homeless sitting on the corner of the street...I would be thinking about myself and how to feed my own people. India is our home and Indian people are our brother & sisters. Think about them...that is more "HUMAN".
then why don't people with lots and lots of money start doing these humanitarian efforts.. i think there are more richest persons in India in the worlds top 100 richest persons list.. now can you open your mind...
our country has more than enough resources to meet its demand. the thing is, we don't care about the resources being wasted or resources being under utilised.

United World?!?!?! Such an easy phrase to type huh? How many keys did you press? 12 key presses on your keyboard and you become a saint? Let me see a united city or a united neighbourhood first. As I said above...go and bring homeless people of your city to your home...click a few pictures and then we will talk about your "thinking ahead of time" stuff. These typing on your keyboards while sittings in a comfortable room is very easy but that is not the real life.

haven't you heard the phrase "pen is mightier than the sword" what i have typed using 12 key presses will make 12 persons to think positive, and other 12 persons (like you) to think negative.. which will also benefit the positive thinkers about those negative points.. and about my thinking ahead of time can be proved if you visit this place... *cuckoo.blog.co.in/

If I have one iron rod in my hand...and both my brother as well as my neighbour are being assaulted by gundas then I will first hit the gunda assaulting my brother and then the one who is assaulting my neighbour. Not the other way around.

thats what makes a closed minded person, if i was in the same situation, i would join hands with my brother and hit those gundas who are assaulting my NEIGHBOUR.

yup.. u did not said.. .. my fault... sorry..
so can i ask you a question? What do you think about LTTE?

i know that LTTE means Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam.. and i dont think or care about them.. i just think about those innocent persons who lose their life everyday, it may be someones brother, sister, father, mother, wife, child, aunt, uncle.
does a human have the right to take life of another human? let what the situation may be? after all human have the ability to think and do things, right. was our Indian freedom got in this way, what was the father of our nation believed in, should not we the children follow what our father did?

Last edited:

vista__n00b

Broken In

thats the point i wanted.. you have opinions just like your close minded friends.. im not taking side on LTTE / Tamils / Singalese.. like you do. and i would rather term those persons as REFUGEES rather than illegal immigrants.
...and I am taking sides? And whose side am I on? Can you actually comprehend simple english with your "open mind"? If yes then tell me where I have taken side of anyone. Looks like your mind has opened a bit more than needed :snigger:
you did not read my post properly it seems. Indian accepts only legal immigrants and refugees, and i never termed them as illegal immigrants as you did.
...and I am sure that you will be able to give us examples where India has legally accepted International refugees. If refugees enter in a country in illegal ways...they become illegal immigrants and burden on that country's economy as well as its infrastructure.
Where does the Judiciary system, Union Home Minister, etc etc come into scene? and why do you compare them with you..
They come in to scene to counter your point of "India have accepted citizens of Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan then why not from Sri Lanka". They are the pillars that represent India and if they summarily reject any illegal immigrants then it gives you your answer that we DO NOT ACCEPT THEM. I guess it is too hard to understand with such an open mind.
i was expecting this from you.. to make the point clear i pay service tax, sales tax, land tax etc etc; and my part of tax goes towards many schemes for instance like SSA.. when it comes to supporting poor/homeless it does not mean that i should take everybody into my home.. i pay towards the govt. so that they could take care of these problems.
...and they are doing the best they can with what ever resources are available with them but improving the situation is not a one day task. Also, the taxes you are paying are being used for your fellow citizens...you are not paying those taxes on the condition that they should be used to help people who speak your language.
and to my opinion there is enough tax collected to meet and solve such problems. but where and how is the money being used is the question?
If you are so concerned that where is your money being used then read budget publication and government gazettes published regularly. If you don't like what you see...file RTIs but inviting more trouble by accepting illegal immigrants from other countries is hardly a solution to India's problems.
^^ ahh.. statistics once again.. (thanks search engines) what are my tax money doing.. does is it all comes under the accounting terms as NPA?
Oh my god!!! What kind of a person are you? On the one hand you talk about being human and helping people from other country while 1000 kids dying in your own country are STATISTICS FOR YOU??? You should be ashamed of your existence. You the shallowest person I have ever read.
then why don't people with lots and lots of money start doing these humanitarian efforts.. i think there are more richest persons in India in the worlds top 100 richest persons list.. now can you open your mind...
our country has more than enough resources to meet its demand. the thing is, we don't care about the resources being wasted or resources being under utilised.
...and all those problems will be sorted out if we import a million or so of immigrants? What is the point of all these mindless talks? We know our country has problems...but they will not be solved by meddling in issues of Tamil refugees. My point is that India at this moment (or at any moment for that matter) cannot imagine having more troubles...forget about those illegal immigrants from other countries and you are telling me that "Yes we have problems but we should still bring them here". What kind of, if i may say, sheer stupidity is this?
haven't you heard the phrase "pen is mightier than the sword" what i have typed using 12 key presses will make 12 persons to think positive, and other 12 persons (like you) to think negative.. which will also benefit the positive thinkers about those negative points..
Oh my god...I pray to him that not even a single person in this world thinks as positive as you. A person for whom 1000 children dying in a day is a statistics must not have followers.
about my thinking ahead of time can be proved if you visit this place... *cuckoo.blog.co.in/
A blog page full of pictures of people? :-S
thats what makes a closed minded person, if i was in the same situation, i would join hands with my brother and hit those gundas who are assaulting my NEIGHBOUR.
Again your open mind didn't help you comprehend the post properly. Poor attention span may be. Read what I said...your brother is also being kicked around.
about them.. i just think about those innocent persons who lose their life everyday,
Really? You do? Its not just another statistics for you?

...and I am taking sides? And whose side am I on? Can you actually comprehend simple english with your "open mind"? If yes then tell me where I have taken side of anyone. Looks like your mind has opened a bit more than needed :snigger:...

any person can understand from your posts that whose side you take on..

and I am sure that you will be able to give us examples where India has legally accepted International refugees. If refugees enter in a country in illegal ways...they become illegal immigrants and burden on that country's economy as well as its infrastructure.

i did not discuss about the persons entering our country in illegal ways. my opinion is that we should help those who we can. but that you won't understand because you have set your mind in a very very closed box so it is failing to open even a bit.

They come in to scene to counter your point of "India have accepted citizens of Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan then why not from Sri Lanka". They are the pillars that represent India and if they summarily reject any illegal immigrants then it gives you your answer that we DO NOT ACCEPT THEM. I guess it is too hard to understand with such an open mind....

"Everything accepted in not correct and everything rejected in not incorrect" again it is still tough for you because your mind is like a nut..

and they are doing the best they can with what ever resources are available with them but improving the situation is not a one day task. Also, the taxes you are paying are being used for your fellow citizens...you are not paying those taxes on the condition that they should be used to help people who speak your language.If you are so concerned that where is your money being used then read budget publication and government gazettes published regularly. If you don't like what you see...file RTIs but inviting more trouble by accepting illegal immigrants from other countries is hardly a solution to India's problems.

who is doing the best.. if looking at the budget publication what will i get.. it only shows the average. (100+0/2=50 and 50+50/2=50) so who is getting the biggest share and showing all those statistics...do you get the picture.

Oh my god!!! What kind of a person are you? On the one hand you talk about being human and helping people from other country while 1000 kids dying in your own country are STATISTICS FOR YOU??? You should be ashamed of your existence. You the shallowest person I have ever read....

yes those are only statistics for me because there are more kids who do not eat even a full meal a day than those who die of diarrhea... and i'm not ashamed of my existence because god given you such opportunity. now what makes you so angry.. are you not able to understand what i typed..

A blog page full of pictures of people? :-S
that shows your immaturity, that pictures mean a lot. a closed minded person wont be able even understand a single piece of information that provides.. its about the people who are roaming in the streets because of the ignorance of people like you.
so as per logic, the problems which India has, as you say, is because of persons like you who cause the problems.

Again your open mind didn't help you comprehend the post properly. Poor attention span may be. Read what I said...your brother is also being kicked around.Really? You do? Its not just another statistics for you?
its very funny, you were not able to comprehend what i said (may be because of your close mindedness thats ok), let me comprehend it for you: as per your post you save your brother and then save your neighbor from the gundas.. but as per my post i join hands with my brother and take down those gundas..
now thats the difference between close mindedness and open mindedness.. and as you said my mind has opened more than needed and overflowing so why don't you share it..

vista__n00b

Broken In

any person can understand from your posts that whose side you take on..
Why don't you detail a bit for people (like me) who might not be able to understand which I side am on.
i did not discuss about the persons entering our country in illegal ways. my opinion is that we should help those who we can. but that you won't understand because you have set your mind in a very very closed box so it is failing to open even a bit.
Yes...I am also saying help those who we can...and we can help our own brothers and sisters...not citizens from other country just because they speak one of many languages of India.
"Everything accepted in not correct and everything rejected in not incorrect" again it is still tough for you because your mind is like a nut..
Are you by any chance suffering from any disease? ADHD may be? You yourself said that India has accepted immigrants from other countries and now that you've been proved wrong...everything is wrong for you? It seems that your mind has expanded so much that it cannot catch anything...everything just passes through it.
who is doing the best.. if looking at the budget publication what will i get.. it only shows the average. (100+0/2=50 and 50+50/2=50) so who is getting the biggest share and showing all those statistics...do you get the picture.
If according to you...we are not even able to do enough for our countrymen then why do you want to put the burden of a million or more immigrants on us? Is that your idea of helping the situation?
yes those are only statistics for me because there are more kids who do not eat even a full meal a day than those who die of diarrhea... and i'm not ashamed of my existence because god given you such opportunity. now what makes you so angry.. are you not able to understand what i typed..
You mean dying is better than not eating a full meal? Wow man!!! My doubts are really getting cleared about the state of your brain cells.
that shows your immaturity, that pictures mean a lot. a closed minded person wont be able even understand a single piece of information that provides.. its about the people who are roaming in the streets because of the ignorance of people like you.
Your stupidity amazes me. Do you realize that by some estimates 78 Million people in India sleep on streets every night and you want to solve their problems by clicking their pictures? You want to add another million of those immigrants to create more problems so that you can click more pictures? Is that what you call being open minded? I call that highest level of stupidity.
its very funny, you were not able to comprehend what i said (may be because of your close mindedness thats ok), let me comprehend it for you: as per your post you save your brother and then save your neighbor from the gundas.. but as per my post i join hands with my brother and take down those gundas..
Yes it might be funny for someone like you...ADHD does various things to your brain. Your brother was being assaulted...he is hurt...he is injured and you expect him to help your neighbour? Or are you planning to take your brother to hospital...get him treated and then bring him back to the place where your neighbour was being assaulted? I can assure you...the neighbour will be dead by then.

p_dude

Broken In

pages and pages of useless sh1t.

^^ then y did u read it sh1t head...

Why don't you detail a bit for people ...
ok.. no more quotes for you.. because you have proven to be such a dumb all these times.. any way take my advice... stop typing and try doing something which will benefit yourself, your family, your neighbor, your country and of course your neighboring countries..

and also i don't need your lame advice on what should i do.. :)

Last edited:

vista__n00b

Broken In

ok.. no more quotes for you.. because you have proven to be such a dumb all these times.. any way take my advice... stop typing and try doing something which will benefit yourself, your family, your neighbor, your country and of course your neighboring countries..
Losers like you imagine things about other people. How can you say that I am not already doing all those things? Just because your empty head cannot think beyond a group of similar language speaking people...you come in and talk crap about others?
and also i don't need your lame advice on what should i do.. :)
Yes...you only like to give stupid advices...taking anything from anyone is lame for you. I sympathise with your situation :)

vaithy

In the zone

Losers, empty heads, supporters of LTTE,Stupids, >>>
oh I could not resist to acquire these noble titles,,

let us go to the period that Sri Lanka Freedom Party Ruled, 1956-65

Some of the first actions taken by the new SLFP government reflected a disturbing insensitivity to minority concerns. Shortly after its victory, the new government presented parliament with the Official Language Act, which declared Sinhala the one official language. The act was passed and immediately caused a reaction among Tamils, who perceived their language, culture, and economic position to be under attack.
The passage of the Official Language Act precipitated a current of antagonism between the Tamils and the Sinhalese. The Sri Lankan Tamils, represented by the Federal Party, launched a satyagraha (nonviolent protest) that resulted in a pact between S.V.R.D. Bandaranaike and S.J.V. Chelvanayakam. The agreement provided a wide measure of Tamil autonomy in Northern and Eastern provinces. It also provided for the use of the Tamil language in administrative matters. The Bandaranaike Chelvanayakam Pact also promised that "early consideration" would be extended to Indian "plantation" Tamils on the question of Sri Lankan citizenship. But the pact was not carried out because of a peaceful protest by Buddhist clergy, who, with support from the UNP, denounced the pact as a "betrayal of Sinhalese-Buddhist people."
In May 1958, a rumor that a Tamil had killed a Sinhalese sparked off nationwide communal riots. Hundreds of people, mostly Tamils, died. This disturbance was the first major episode of communal violence on the island since independence. The riots left a deep psychological scar between the two major ethnic groups. The government declared a state of emergency and forcibly relocated more than 25,000 Tamil refugees from Sinhalese areas to Tamil areas in the north.
*www.lankalibrary.com/geo/postcolonial_history.htm

This is the Srilanka academicians officials site, so your complaints about that I am posting from LTTE text hold no water.

The distinct lack of protection for the rights of minorities in the new constitution dismayed many sectors of the population. The Tamils were especially disturbed because the 1972 constitution contained no elements of federalism. Instead, a newly conferred status for Buddhism replaced the provisions for minorities provided by Article 29 in the 1948 constitution. The constitution also sanctioned measures that discriminated against Tamil youth in university admissions. Tamil youth were particularly irked by the "standardization" policy that Bandaranaike's government introduced in 1973. The policy made university admissions criteria lower for Sinhalese than for Tamils.

According to earlier constitution the Tamils were able to compete with Singalese in all civil examination including University admission..
Further more there was no development work taken place neither schools were build in Tamil areas. Thus with arid land no industries, and commerce existed the Tamils go to colombo for earning and further studies but the new rules restrict it..

By denying the even a basic livelihood for the minority peoples Singalese are only pushing the Tamils in confrontation mood..

The fact LTTE is only born after 1976 but your ascertain that I read 50 years of LTTE text only show the level of your understanding ..
In fact you are only confirming what I am saying about Srilanka's Unitary ,BUDDHISM only and Singalese majority only with the justification that the majority religion and majority language got preference over others...if this is not discriminatory what it is name?

From 1947 to 1977 three decades Tamils participated in elections in the hope to get equal justice , equal rights for them..
the decades belong to chelvanayakam, and Amirthalingam and other moderate leaders..and you equal them to LTTE political goons?..
Even among Singalese political leaders of worst Tamil citics, are still ruing the not utilising chances provided by moderates in during the post independence era..

You spoke about justice of Singalese..

Let me show one example of the Tamil journalist convicted for writing article by criticising the Government for 20 years hard labour..

*www.unhcr.org/refworld/docid/4a9f78321e.html

On two accounts
firstly that he was sentenced, 'He has criticized the Government war on Tamil thus promoted hatred between two communities.

Secondly, 'he received money from LTTE to run his web sites.

In the first case not only he but also several other Singalese journalists express unhappiness over civilians killings by the army in the guise of liberating ..particularly the 'Pudukudiyirruppu' bombing which was designed safe area by the Singale Govt.
Nowhere we seen that Government designed safe havens are bombed by own government on its civilians.
Even the article in the question was written in 2006 in a magazine no longer exit..but the war started only in the end of 2008.Tissainayagam is the first Sri Lankan journalist to be convicted under the anti-terrorism law. In fact, he is one of the few journalists anywhere in the world to be accused of terrorism because of their reporting.

The second charges is that he received fund from LTTE to establish his website.GOVt has produced a custodial confession signed by him in a court as evidence, which he told the court, it was obtained from third degree methods, and denied the statement completely.
The court anyway overruled him and sentence given for 20 years hard labour in prison.

But I am not saying that the judge is biased.. he was not.. he is acting what the law enacted by the majority singalese is saying..according to the law , the burden of proof is with the accused...

Give you some example..
let us pretend we are in Srilanka...I wrote this post... immediately you are accusing me I am LTTE agent.. on the basis I am arrested..Your statement is enough that I get arrested... police will record your statement and you will require to attend to court only one time.. You need not give any evidence that I am LTTE agent in the court... I should prove I am not LTTE how..unless the original LTTE itself give recorded statement that I am not one their.. or the LTTE has recorded database of its member and supporter and later the police traced it and found that my name is not there...that is 100% conviction on the basis of accusation...

It is not only Tamils suffered but some singalse Journalist who exposed the GOVT extra judicial killings are also executed by the GOVT forces (bringing conviction of singalse supporting Tamils rights is very difficult in court.
The assassination of Sunday Leader editor Lasantha Wikrematunge (51) on January 8, 2009 was more chilling(he was also ciritical of Srilanka extra judicial killings)

So a Government sponsored pogroms is still continuing...and you want to give more teeth to this government..

Very nice..
When I am giving Government sponsored pogrom nightmares, you are countering Indias natural disasters as supporting your argument..
India sent Milk and the food items but singale govt is delaying the distribution.. monsoon is ravaging the Manik farm camp... and children are worst affected..
You are advocating let them die why poke our nose..
So our cultures are different and we see a problems in different side..
You are looking for the trunk..
I am looking for the root...
You are looking for the smoke and chasing it...but I am looking for the fire and its source
You are looking for the Voilence of armed conflict..but I am looking for the cause of it..
It was the people like you caused the Kashmir, Punjab, Assame, Manipur in to blames for petty political gains..
exactly the Chinese wanted the people like you should rule the border states so the discontent spread and India can be weak!”

“We must build our state without the Jews. They can be only stateless foreigners among us, with no legal permanent standing.Germany will not founder on the racial question; to the contrary, the future of our people depends on solving it. As in so many other areas, here we also shall be pathfinders for the world. Our revolution is of enormous significance. We want it to find the key to world history in the solution of the racial question.
-Joseph Goebbels at 1933 Nuremberg rally
Substitute above word Jews with Tamil, now you got Mahinda
History tell us how Hitler solve the Jew problems in Germany-then the world did nothing to stop this..because this is another Govt problems.. Mahinda is following his mentor's foot steps..and his students are glorifying him...
Well done!!!

gratias ago tibi !!:razz:

Last edited:

nix

^you cannot go back in history and say-this land belonged to my ancestors, so now its supposed to belong to me. that way, all countries would have to fundamentally change their borders. historically, so many countries that exist today were not supposed to be.

it is better to forget about the past and get on with our lives. fighting for a country is too costly. too many people have died and there seems no end in sight. maintaining a country is a headache. its better to try and improve whatever country you are in. you cant pin the blame on any one party, because both have made mistakes.

vaithy

In the zone

^you cannot go back in history and say-this land belonged to my ancestors, so now its supposed to belong to me. that way, all countries would have to fundamentally change their borders. historically, so many countries that exist today were not supposed to be.

it is better to forget about the past and get on with our lives. fighting for a country is too costly. too many people have died and there seems no end in sight. maintaining a country is a headache. its better to try and improve whatever country you are in. you cant pin the blame on any one party, because both have made mistakes.

Glad that you are the only saner person have posted a correct solution ...

but
Problem No.1
1Tamils Moderate demanded the federal status as Indian constitution at the begininng of the Post Independent era
3.Equal justice and equal right for all citizen as India..
4.Equal and secular state as in India..
5.removal of discriiminatary rules against them in the matter of education, jobs etc.,

This demands are not only pertaiing to Tamils in Srilanka, but all the folks of freedom loving citizen in the world, regardless without borders or states or whatever race they belong...
India may be poor as Vista__noob depicated.. but she is a great nation where 'Equality Freedom, Justice.. and secularism espoused world over in across the strait. if the rulers in Srilanka just listen to the moderate Tamils like chelva and Amirthalingam..the Rise of Ltte can be nibbed in the butt..
I am thankful to some Singalese Journalists who realise the matter , bring the facts to masses, but they are few and hunted killed like a dog... So the media controlled, there is no way the ordinary singalse realise the dangers posed the division of country...
Secondly.. three lakhs elderly and children held in worst Nazi like camp to be freed speedy rehabilitation to be taken..
Thirdly ten thousands young peoples are taken from the camp on the suspecioun of LTTE sympathiser not accounted the whereabouts of them.. they should be accounted immediately so the subject 'video' of execution does not flamed the atmosphere..

untill then misery ruled where only Singalese lived and Tamils perished the land that once owned..

Thanks you.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^SL is a banana republic.

Btw vista__n00b/vista_n00b tell me why do you think India is building infrastructure in Afghanistan ? Why do you think India is looking up for a mars mission in 2015 ? Why do you think India is spending 12 billion dollor on MRCA deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom