N97 LAUNCHED

GERMZ

Banned
wait for the upgrade for ure product code or go to nokia care for upgrading...u cld also change ure code using NSS :-o

I want to change my product code...but NSS shows error every time...i am using window vista....i want to update my N97 firmware V12 to v20....and i have so many reasons to change this firmware... also found a video for Updating V20...
[youtube]xS9wuSCEUL8[/youtube]

GERMZ

Banned
@james

yes, even i faced some problems with NSS...why dont u pay nokia care a visit and get the firmware upgraded free of charge? they do it pretty quick! thats how i got it done!

happy_b

Broken In
I was going to update my N97 to v2.0 firmware but before doing that i wanted to know how much is the restore time it usually takes??

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
I am having a strange problem. The 3G connection is always on even after I close all the applications. I even removed the apps on the homescreen which require the internet. After I manually disconnect from Settings -> Connection mgr., again it evokes the connection. Pulled the BSNL 3G access point to lower priority and my WiFi point to higher. Now the WiFi connection is always on even though no app is open which requires the internet. What should I do in such a case.

Top Bottom