Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
*img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/6ab9e5ec4b.jpg

*img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/1903fb4804.jpg

*img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/2de1372e13.jpg

*img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/45d1480d70.jpg

In the above screenshots have a look at the time & the phone memory.
This is the problem with one of my friend's N73 ME.His phone memory plunges as time passes. This happens randomly. It works fine for some days, but on extremely unluckyest day this happens. The phone memory starts reducing on it's own & after sometime my friend can't even send an sms or any app.:mad:

We tried formatting the phone,but to no avail. Also checked for firmware update by NSS,but it does not display any new update.:(

Following is his firmware version :

V 4.0727.2.2.1
04-07-2007
RM-133
Nokia N73(Z5.01)

Please help me to get out of this problem.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
the latest firmware has some issues...my friend encounted one too..but i guess u can live with that and hope that nokia relases another firmware in a few days...before the launch of the n78

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
funny but true my n73 also sometimes doesn't run any app and sometimes even have to close the browser when it say memory full

lol if you get the fix do lemme know lool

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
You are talking about phone memory(28 MB shown) going down to 27.3, right?
Is he using the default browser for internet browsing? Bcoz, inspite of clearing the cache, memory keeps decreasing(was in my case once).

What all apps is he using? and the latest FW is 4.0736 naa?

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Nope .. 4.0750 is the latest one for APAC .. Though there is another update after this 4.0808 but its still not available for phones having APAC device ids.

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
4.0750 isn't anymore available officially for APAC version. It was pulled back within a week(I missed it :()
And 4.0808 was released and removed in the same day itself.

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Well .. Its available for my product code at least .. I dont find any enhancement in it over 736 and I suspect the free RAM has dropped. 808 is having a Mobile TV app as an enhancement though.

OP
Cool G5

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
You are talking about phone memory(28 MB shown) going down to 27.3, right?
Is he using the default browser for internet browsing? Bcoz, inspite of clearing the cache, memory keeps decreasing(was in my case once).

What all apps is he using? and the latest FW is 4.0736 naa?

He does not browse on his phone. He just uses his phone for multimedia & regular calling & smsing.

I checked the FW on Nokia's site but did not got 4.0736.

utsav

damn busy...
This phone mem is used due to the log files ,default browser cache ,web pages saved by opera and some other stuffs. Upgrade to 4.736 fw and see if this solves the problem

reddick

Mobile Freak
First u does'nt have latest firmware...it's 04750
secondly u have to do HARD FORMAT ur phone n it can b done by 3 key trick ;)

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
Update to the 750 FW. Check out the product code for the phone, it is listed behind the battery. he will have to take out the battery.
If it is an indian N73ME, the code should be - 0543843.

"
Latest available software for Nokia N73, product code 0543843
Version: 4.0750.31.2.1
"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom