N70ME Content Activation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECE0105

In the zone
Just bought a N70ME and it has some preloaded songs in it.

But when I tried to play the songs, it gave a message that the content has to be activated, and what I understand is that, it has a scratch card in the packaging and I need to use that Code for Activating the songs.

I have checked the whole packaging and found no scratch card. Called up the Store, and he has not given me any update either.

Could you guys please help me out in activating those songs, or what shud I do to activate them, or do I just delete those songs.

And, is that Scratch card and code used only to activate the songs, or are there other features that I need to activate?

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Call Nokia support on <Local Area Code> 30303838. You will be charged Rs 6.

Ask the tech support to activate songs on your mobile. He will ask your IMEI number and Cellphone number. Once done, you will receive 50-60 Messages with activation keys depending upon the number of preloaded songs. :)

This is what i did when i bought 5700 last month :cool:

reddick

Mobile Freak
OR just sms d scratch code came along to 5555.U'll gt d activation codes.There r 100 songs in it I think :rolleyes: n u gt 100 sms :oops: Just read them n delete them to take effect :idea: I did this in my N73ME case ;)

OP
ECE0105

ECE0105

In the zone
reddick said:
OR just sms d scratch code came along to 5555.U'll gt d activation codes.There r 100 songs in it I think :rolleyes: n u gt 100 sms :oops: Just read them n delete them to take effect :idea: I did this in my N73ME case ;)

That's the whole problem... I never got the Scratch codes.

OP
ECE0105

ECE0105

In the zone
Thanku Sukhi bhai...... Called them up twice, before the messages came through.... Fellows sent me more than 350 Messages, and the first one I opened worked.

Damn, took a hell lotta time for all those messages...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom