N70 at 10K, What should I do ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi all,

One of my friends friend is willing to sell his N70 for 10K:cool: what should I do ???

It is with bill, a few months old, in good condition, 64MB RS-MMC card and right now it is priced at a decent 17K here.

So should I but it ???:confused:

Thanks in advance !!!

Venom

Journeyman
The question is, why sell it when its a good phone and that too at such a low price? Surely investigate what could possibly be wrong in that phone and then buy it, cause its worth!

Pathik

Google Bot
@rachit better check it b4 taking......and if u r not takin it then i want to take it if its 4m mumbai.... in 10k after checking it... btw wats its firmware version??????

nirubhai

Broken In
must be a good deal
get it tested with all features like bluetooth, fm, mp3, camera, battery
use it for 2-3 days and then pay the amount

OP
rachitboom2

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
Yes, ofcorse I will test everything before buying it and pls. tell me that is there anything other than Bluetooth, FM, MP3 playback, Video playback, display and camera to check before buying it
Oh and pls dont mention battery backup as I will have to buy it instantly as he might not give it to me for a day or so to test it !!!

@ Venom =>
Well some people are gadget freaks, they just dont have any value for money, i guess !!!

@ pathiks => I'll check the firmware version and let you know as soon as I have the cell in my hands !!!

Hey and he is also offering me N90 for 13K, so it worth buying ???

Pathik

Google Bot
seems that he s a rich kid......
pls check the n90 details too.. thats also a good buy...
btw is this 4m mumbai?????

OP
rachitboom2

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
pathiks said:

Well I dont know much abt it !!!

I mean that he wont sell you in mumbai, I will have to buy it and then send it to you !!!

Tell me that is there anything other than Bluetooth, FM, MP3 playback, Video playback, display and camera to check before buying it ???

pathiks said:

Hey I just found out that the person selling these cells are from mumbai only,
Is it safe to buy from there ???

Last edited:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
DO NOT buy N90. It is a very worthless phone. It is slow, hangs like it is second nature to it and there are also problems with the display. To top it all of, it does not have vibration and the bundled earphones are the same as those bundled with Nokia 6610 and they, quite literally, suck! I could go on but I think this would be enough to dissuade you from buying the crap.

N70, on the other hand, is a good handset and at only ten thousand bucks, is a steal! :)

Pathik

Google Bot
the n90 is a good fone.... but the n70 is better 'value 4 money' than it...
and where r u situated..????... if the cell is good u shd take it 4m newhere..... and if u dont take it then pls gimme the reasons... i wd like to take it.... :))

OP
rachitboom2

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
pathiks said:
the n90 is a good fone.... but the n70 is better 'value 4 money' than it...
and where r u situated..????... if the cell is good u shd take it 4m newhere..... and if u dont take it then pls gimme the reasons... i wd like to take it.... :))

Well i am buying N 70 but if you want N90 then I can send it to you via courier,
So pls tell me how are you gonna pay ???

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
the phone ought to have some very high allergy some bluetooth problems?
screen probs any problem wich will take the buyer for a big ride my advise if u wanna buy ask him to giv u the fone u should use it for 2-4 days if everythings fine buy it
if ur frend doesnt giv it to u forget it the fone needs to be hospitalised

ksvprasad

Broken In
Yes! Thats a good bargain! And u were telling that he is ur friend! So, if he is a close friend, I am sure he is not going to rub off some cracked up thing onto you! So, it just depends on what kind of a friend you feel he is! And so ends the dilemma!

bsvipin

Right off the assembly line
What Venom said is right.But there are some guys who are crazy about cell phones,they keep on tryin new models.even i hav a 3230(just 3 months old) in a very good condition. but i am plannin of sellin it and buyin a 3250.
As the seller is your friend.just ask him to lend that phone for 2 days. u use it,if you think it has got some problem dont buy.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
montsa007 said:
and its like hitting a big bamboo on your d**k with your own hands(ouch that hurts)
Ha ha!!look like you have done that....................

Last edited:

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
eggman i didnt do that am tellin what his reaction will be after hittin a bamboo of 10000 bucks on his d**k wid his own hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom