N6230i or SEK750i or Samsung X700?

Status
Not open for further replies.

raghunathan_n

Right off the assembly line
I am finding it difficult to decide : Nokia 6230i or SE K750i or Samsung X700? Which one will be the better choice? Featurewise, the three are almost the same. Pricewise X700 is 2K less than others. Please suggest.

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
if u want quality camera and sound...go for a SE k750i. its the best u can get in that range (arnd 13.5k inc 1GB memory card)

nik_for_you

In the zone
I suggest you for 6230i . its small phone with almost everything you need .. and cam result id also excelent .

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
anarchist said:
2. it is s40 phone , no sis applications can be installed(e.g. smartmovie)
This eliminates the ONLY reason you would want to opt for a Nokia phone. If you cannot install software on 6230i, K750i is better in ALL aspects, whether it be the camera, screen, battery life, speed, whatever! Go for Sony Ericsson K750i.
For a comparison between Sony Ericsson K750i and Nokia 6230i, follow the link below:
*www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone2=1087&idPhone1=1090
Hope that helped! :)

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
aryayush said:
This eliminates the ONLY reason you would want to opt for a Nokia phone. If you cannot install software on 6230i, K750i is better in ALL aspects, whether it be the camera, screen, battery life, speed, whatever! Go for Sony Ericsson K750i.
For a comparison between Sony Ericsson K750i and Nokia 6230i, follow the link below:
*www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone2=1087&idPhone1=1090
Hope that helped! :)

completely agree! buy k750i, order the hpm 70 headset and u haf a pseudo-walkman phone!

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
if your budget is under 10k, then go for Samsung X700.
else if you are blind Nokia lover, checkout new 6131, it has nearly all feature of 6230i, and it's a FLIP phone.
Check 6131 feature : *www.indiagsm.com/nokia/6131.asp
check 6230i feature : *www.indiagsm.com/nokia/6230i.asp
if you're not blind nokia lover, then go for SE K750i. 2 M.P. camera.

Official Techie

In the zone
increase budget and go for sek750i nothing u could get better very good sound quality better than nokia ones and good images taken clarity is good though i only like the night shoot of nokia models

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
gdatuk said:
if u want quality camera and sound...go for a SE k750i. its the best u can get in that range (arnd 13.5k inc 1GB memory card)

no buddy its a 512 mb

u can hop for nokia 6270 u have to stretch a lil bit

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
k750i is d award winner of mobile of d year 2005....newez its best buy in terms of camera, sound, features, price, style......in short, all

cheers

kumarmohit

Technomancer
The K750i is the way to go but the only issue is its become way too common and now rivals Nokia 6600 in being sported by every third person and as speedy guy said it was
d award winner of mobile of d year 2005
so if you do not want to stand out of the crowd dont look apart than K750i

nik_for_you

In the zone
anarchist said:
i am having nokia 6230i, have no idea about other phones:
(+)
1. excellent sound quality mp3 player with 5band graphic equilzer.
2. memory card upto 512MB
3. small size and light weight 98gram
4. 1.3 mpx camera with viedeo recording
5. 208x208px display
6. it is s40 phone , no fear of getting infected by virus.
7. you can add "opera mini" for full web access on mobile through gprs
(-)
1. playlist can be made with pc only, not from phone.
2. it is s40 phone , no sis applications can be installed(e.g. smartmovie)
3. no forward and rewind in 3gp media player

I am having 1 gb card in 6230i without any probes....
and person having 750i has told me that your cam result is excellent so you can imagine!!!

nik_for_you

In the zone
Yes it working fine .. and I havent format myself .. dont know whether vendor formated it earlier or not !!

Right now i m having 600 mb data in that.. have not reached till 800- 900 mb..
some times it is not shown in gallery but just go to memory ststus and go back to gallery it is shown !!

speed of phone is also fine ...

freakanomics

Broken In
Go for the SE K750i! it is a multimedia fone with GUD music quality, XCELLENT camera and FANTASTIC features. Moreover, it sells at a cheap price too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom