N00b wants to buy some stuff from ebay.in- help him out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coool

I'm Back!:D
That n00b is non other than me:(

coming to the point: i want to buy some stuff from ebay.in by using discount coupon. The problem is, my parents dont have any credit card (my parents are still living in 18th centuary:mad:), and i dont have any paisa pay account too:(.
is it possible to buy those items with discount coupon? I really need those stuff. Please help me please:|.

tanx:)

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

coming to the point: i want to buy some stuff from ebay.in by using discount coupon. The problem is, my parents dont have any credit card (my parents are still living in 18th centuary:mad:), and i dont have any paisa pay account too:(.
is it possible to buy those items with discount coupon? I really need those stuff. Please help me please:|.

The accept Check and DemadDraft. Look out for the option under the PaisaPay option.
A few buyer even accept CashOnDelivery and Bank transfer.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org

Paisa Pay doesnt require CC, it can work with ICICI, HDFC and CitiBank Netbanking

OP
Coool

Coool

The accept Check and DemadDraft. Look out for the option under the PaisaPay option.
A few buyer even accept CashOnDelivery and Bank transfer.
:p

tanx. And i read something from some website that 'these discount coupons can be used only those who pay via credit card and paisa pay' so, is it fake?:shock: tanx tanx tanx 4 ur reply:D:)
dealing with ebay for the 1st time in my life:|:p

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
this is what eBay mentioned in gift voucher coupon

1.Buy an item on eBay on or before <coupon validity limit>
*Terms and Conditions Apply

2. Pay using PaisaPay and enter or paste the gift
voucher code. Your code is UBXX2RCLDA

3. Pay the balance using PaisaPay (online bank
transfer or Credit Card)

OP
Coool

Coool

^^ tanx. One last question, can i directly deposit money in sellers bank account if seller accepts online bank transfer? Confused a bit..please clear my last doubt. Tanx:)

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Before doing anything, always contact the seller, ask him to put you a mail about the details of payment. (If the amount is quite big, its a must.)

That way you will have proof of him.

OP
Coool

Coool

Really need help..Total confusion!!:(

I want to buy this item:
*cgi.ebay.in/2GB-Sandisk-Micro-SD-M...s=66:4|65:1|39:1|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:200

With discount coupon..Is it possible to pay him via DD (demand draft (he accepts payment via DD) ) by using my gift coupon??:|

This is the last query...Please help me...:)

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Really need help..Total confusion!!:(

I want to buy this item:
*cgi.ebay.in/2GB-Sandisk-Micro-SD-M...s=66:4|65:1|39:1|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:200

With discount coupon..Is it possible to pay him via DD (demand draft (he accepts payment via DD) ) by using my gift coupon??:|

This is the last query...Please help me...:)

Coupon works only and only *if* you use Paisa Pay

OP
Coool

Coool

^^ Okay tanx bayya....

any one having paisa pay account here?? can you plzz help me?? I'll transfer money to your bank account with in 1PM tomorrow..Actually Its a RS 250 flat discount coupon:D so I dont want to miss this oppertunity:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom